Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

  • Author
To an extent, I agree. One of the Big East's two best beat one of the SEC's two best.

 

But tonight's game does not negate the pitiful performance the Big East has put on display in this tournament. They have five of the twelve top seeds & only one of them makes it past round 3? Not exactly how I would picture the best conference in America.

 

And remember I was front and center saying the league had an awful tournament showing. No other way around it. Several teams got a huge over seeding advantage and still stunk. I slow played my bad hand and hit a garbage full house on the river tonight... :D

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But UK lost to a Big East team and he is gonna let us know about it.

 

And I would do the same. We got beat, plain & simple. Just not so sure I would try & defend the Big East, even still.

 

But I appreciate GT & the information he provides us, so I won't be too hard on him! :D

But I appreciate GT & the information he provides us, so I won't be too hard on him! :D

 

Yea we don't want to make a guy mad that has all those sports writers on his speed dial :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
:thumb: It's hard to make this a Big East thread; they've played very poorly this tournament. To try to turn it around after a win over UK and act like it is karma for Kentucky fans is a huge stretch. Big East homers are being as ridiculous as they make UK fans out to be.

 

It's a "UK fans blasted the Big East and then got eliminated by a Big East team" thread. No more. No less...

It's a "UK fans blasted the Big East and then got eliminated by a Big East team" thread. No more. No less...

 

Even though all college basketball fans blasted the Big East? Makes sense.

It's a "UK fans blasted the Big East and then got eliminated by a Big East team" thread. No more. No less...

 

Were they supposed to be making excuses for the Big East? I don't get it. Just seems petty.

  • Author
Were they supposed to be making excuses for the Big East? I don't get it. Just seems petty.

It is petty. And I don't care... :dancingpa

Doesn't change how the Big East played one bit. Does make it hilarious at how UK fans acted about the Big East showing and then had to watch their team crap their pants and get bounced against the lone remaining Big East team. Karma. Enjoy it...

 

It's not just UK fans that have been bashing the big east, probably about the same pct. as others from what I have seen. There are just more UK fans on here pct. wise.

 

Karma could bite again.:walk:

  • Author
Even though all college basketball fans blasted the Big East? Makes sense.

 

Makes as much sense as WVU beating UK tonight... :lol:

  • Author

Karma could bite again.:walk:

 

This thread seals the deal on finding out Thursday the Mrs and I are having a baby girl. I'm OK with it... :D

This thread seals the deal on finding out Thursday the Mrs and I are having a baby girl. I'm OK with it... :D

 

Congrats and good luck.:thumb:

  • Author
Congrats and good luck.:thumb:

Thanks. :thumb:

 

Just having some fun after a week and a half of shots aimed in my direction. Like I said in the game thread. I really enjoyed watching this UK team play, and will miss seeing guys like Wall, Cousins and Patterson in the NCAA next year. They had a very special season, and even as a "hater" they were a blast to watch. They just came up short, and provided a chance for a fun thread to fire back at the "Big East sucks" crowd. I've mellowed some over the years, but this one was unavoidable... :D

Big East THAT!!!! :banana:

People that don't have a real team to relate to root for a conference instead!

You don't observe very well then. Buckeye football fans are some of the worst around. :lol:

I always root for the Duke football team myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.