Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Americans

Featured Replies

If the season ends right now... Who would you put on your all american list?

 

First Team

PG- John Wall UK

SG- E'Twaun Moore Purdue

SF- Evan Turner OSU

PF- Luke Harangody ND

C- Demarcus Cousins UK

 

Second Team

PG- Sherron Collins KU

SG- James Anderson OK St.

SF- Wesley Johnson 'Cuse

PF- Damion James Texas

C- Cole Aldrich KU

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aldrich will be first team and Cousins second team. Not my belief, just how I think it will go.

Aldrich will be first team and Cousins second team. Not my belief, just how I think it will go.
Not my belief either but Aldrich gets a lot of love from the media, IMO.

I'd trade out Luke Harongody with Damion James and I think your lists would look good!

I think Cousins and Aldrich will both be first team, Gody down to second.

I think Cousins and Aldrich will both be first team, Gody down to second.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Cousins has shown he can own people, and on the number two team in the land.

I'll say Wall, Turner, Wes Johnson, Aldrich and Big Nasty Cuz. The 5 best players in the country IMO.

I'll say Wall, Turner, Wes Johnson, Aldrich and Big Nasty Cuz. The 5 best players in the country IMO.

 

That gets my vote.

No Scotty Reynolds on 2nd team?

I like that you have James Anderson on their. Maybe I'm a little bias cause I've spent so much time in Stillwater this year...but that kid can play.

You all don't think that Jon Scheyer will get any love in this?

Jon Scheyer - 18.9 ppg, 5.4 apg, 3.4 rpg, 1.6 spg, 3.06 assist to T.O. ratio....#5 team in the country while playing the #5 rated SOS.....

 

John Wall - 16.8 ppg, 6.3 apg, 4.1 rpg, 1.88 spg, 1.6 assist to T.O. ratio.....#2 team in the country while playing the #38 rated SOS.....

You all don't think that Jon Scheyer will get any love in this?

 

I don't think that I would would Scheyer over any of the players on this list. If there was a third team, definitely would have him on it.

I'll say Wall, Turner, Wes Johnson, Aldrich and Big Nasty Cuz. The 5 best players in the country IMO.

I can roll with that.

 

You all don't think that Jon Scheyer will get any love in this?

 

2nd or 3rd teamer in my book. The guy has turned in a great season thus far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.