Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Americans

Featured Replies

After reading every national media outlet for the last few days, apparently Jon Scheyer is a slouch.....

 

You will never convince many of my fellow Cat fans that Scheyer is at the same level(as a collegiate player)as Wall. They would have to watch him over the course of several games to come to appreciate what he does night in and night out for the Dukies..........and some would still not be convinced because of Wall's higher upside and athletic ability.

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After reading every national media outlet for the last few days, apparently Jon Scheyer is a slouch.....

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

 

:lol:

You will never convince many of my fellow Cat fans that Scheyer is at the same level(as a collegiate player)as Wall. They would have to watch him over the course of several games to come to appreciate what he does night in and night out for the Dukies..........and some would still not be convinced because of Wall's higher upside and athletic ability.

 

Hey man I'm a Cat fan that doesn't hate Duke (I don't get it??). I watch them quite a bit, including once live this season. Scheyer is one of my favorite players on their team and I like the way he plays, but IMO he just doesn't measure up to Wall. That doesn't mean he's not a nice player, but Wall can do things that no one else can do. JMO.

Hey man I'm a Cat fan that doesn't hate Duke (I don't get it??). I watch them quite a bit, including once live this season. Scheyer is one of my favorite players on their team and I like the way he plays, but IMO he just doesn't measure up to Wall. That doesn't mean he's not a nice player, but Wall can do things that no one else can do. JMO.

 

We all agree upon that. IMO, that shouldn't factor into All American honors. Statistics should, particularly when you play a top 5 SOS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.