Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Americans

Featured Replies

Or listen to what the commentators and sports analysts say about him I mean you'd have to live in a cave to not think Wall is first team all American.

 

Why? Because he's a sensational athlete?

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wall is better than Jon Scheyer.

UK is better than Duke.

 

IMO, that should have nothing to do with recognition for accomplishment.

And you are blind when it comes to UK. You are probably the most negative UK poster on this site. Your beloved UL and Duke are not the end all of college athletics as you make them out to be. They have nice programs but have no where close to the tradition and history of UK. To think otherwise is laughable. You never waste a chance to slam UK or me for that matter. I don't attack you personally and you show a real lack of class when you constantly attack me if I post something you don't like.

 

If you say so. I do bash UK. I hate UK. I understand and recognize their supremacy in college basketball. I have never said that U of L football and Duke basketball were the end all be all of college athletics. They may be so for me, but I understand their role in today's game.

 

Spark my memory, if you would, how have I personally attacked you in the past? In regards to whether or not I have class, there are plenty of "respected" posters on this board that will vouch for my character.

I really think that one of the bolded three are going to get the boot to make way for Wesley Johnson.

With that, I would think it would be Scheyer, I just hope it isn't.

Crickets...

....work.

I watch every game that UK, Duke, and Louisville play (unless they overlap, then Duke comes first). The latter of the two are more for fandom, the UK watching allows me to debate in this forum, with some sense of knowledge. It has been discussed over and over. I despise UK, I have since college ('95-'98, go figure). I do like to debate, not argue.

 

Thanks.

If you say so. I do bash UK. I hate UK. I understand and recognize their supremacy in college basketball. I have never said that U of L football and Duke basketball were the end all be all of college athletics. They may be so for me, but I understand their role in today's game.

 

Spark my memory, if you would, how have I personally attacked you in the past? In regards to whether or not I have class, there are plenty of "respected" posters on this board that will vouch for my character.

 

Do you think it shows class when you tell me I have no sense (see post #101) just because you didn't like my post? I don't need to check with your "respected" posters to answer that.

To even mention John Wall and Scheyer in the same sentence is really quite funny. Keep the laughs coming.

To even mention John Wall and Scheyer in the same sentence is really quite funny. Keep the laughs coming.

 

Statistically they are equal, laugh about that.

Statistically they are equal, laugh about that.

 

Okay. :lol::lol::lol:

James Anderson is certainly making his case for a spot today...

James Anderson is certainly making his case for a spot today...

 

He's a heck of a player IMO. :thumb:

He's a heck of a player IMO. :thumb:

He can certainly do it all from the 2/3 spot. It's really fun watching him play...

After reading every national media outlet for the last few days, apparently Jon Scheyer is a slouch.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.