Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Americans

Featured Replies

But only one of those teams are ranked. I don't see the ACC as infinitely better than the ACC, the stats just don't back it up. ACC is probably better though I do agree.

 

As of right now. Throughout the season four other teams have been ranked ( and no I'm not even counting North Carolina :lol:). They are right on the edge. I believe there will be a few of them jump back into the Top 25 in the last couple weeks. :thumb:

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes in December and anyone who knows anything about basketball knows this UK team is not the same as then. I see the ACC with 6 teams in. I will give you TN, but I don't agree with your opinion of Vandy.

 

Neither is North Carolina :lol:. Vandy is a good quality team. Better than the other top teams in the ACC? I'm not sure and very debatable.

SEC isn't even close to the ACC.... SEC will be lucky to get 4, 5 teams into the tournament. I see ACC making 6 right now. Tennessee and Vanderbilt are not that good IMO. The depth of the ACC trumps SEC all day, every day. Heck are second to last placed team to the mighty Wildcats down to the wire. :sssh:

 

:lol: homer.

:lol: homer.

 

How so? Argue it. The fact is simple, the ACC is better than the SEC.

Neither is North Carolina :lol:. Vandy is a good quality team. Better than the other top teams in the ACC? I'm not sure and very debatable.

 

Vandy is a very tough team and will give some people fits in the NCAA tourny.

Vandy is a very tough team and will give some people fits in the NCAA tourny.

 

I'm not denying that. :thumb: But so will the other top teams in the ACC.

You ACC homers on here are always good for an out loud laugh. Thanks.

You ACC homers on here are always good for an out loud laugh. Thanks.

 

Waiting for your argument too. Has anything I said not been true?

  • Author

I don't see Scheyer as a better player than Wall or Collins. As for the poster who put Scheyer in for Moore; Moore is a two guard, and Scheyer is a PG.

Neither is North Carolina :lol:. Vandy is a good quality team. Better than the other top teams in the ACC? I'm not sure and very debatable.
Would you want your dUKies to meet them early in the NCAA tournament? I don't want my Cats to have to play them again.

GRC... you say Vandy and Tennessee aren't very good but both are ranked? How many ACC teams are again?

Just proves what I've said for years. Scout is terrible. :D

 

:lol: And also that which players make up the top 2-3 is debatable every year.

Neither is North Carolina :lol:. Vandy is a good quality team. Better than the other top teams in the ACC? I'm not sure and very debatable.

 

Vandy and Tennesee are better than anyone in the SEC besides Duke IMO. Heck Tennessee is the only team in the country who has beaten Kansas. Also right now Florida is playing probably better than anyone in the ACC besides Duke. Also Georgia has beaten Georgia Tech. I do think the bottom of the SEC isn't as good as the ACC, but if you look at the top 6 teams or so I take the SEC.

 

I think UK, UT, UF, Vandy, and Miss St. will easily get in the SEC tournament and I think maybe a South Carolna or Ole Miss may make it too if they get hot down the stretch.

How so? Argue it. The fact is simple, the ACC is better than the SEC.

 

1) You said the "SEC isn't even close to the ACC"

2) Even in the conference RPI, the ACC is one spot ahead of the SEC. Hardly "not even close"

3) The SEC has 3 ranked teams. The ACC has 1.

They have 4 losses, UK has 1. I tend to feel that if Duke played that schedule, they'd likely be in the same position. I know this board is biased, and I know I won't get support here. But Jon Scheyer is deserving of first team All American, and I bet some of you are shocked that his statistics are what they are.

 

I understand and respect what you are saying here with the stats, but just my opinion UK has a lot more stat stuffers than Duke. The Dukies rely on Scheyer and Singler, and occasionally Smith for their offensive production. Scheyer is asked to score the points, I don't think that is exactly the case for Wall. Just from watching the games this year for both teams, Duke is a Scheyer and Singler first option team, meaning more looks. UK is a Cousins and Patterson first look team, with Wall and Bledsoe to make plays. I think that contributes to Scheyers numbers a lot. No bash on Scheyer, he is a very good player, but he just doesn't have the game Wall does

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.