February 18, 201016 yr I received permission from LRCW to post this as long as Wireman didn't object. I'm sure some of you have read Wireman's blog www.allkyhoops.com. If you haven't you should check it out, it is very good. Wireman has been invited to be the host of KSR while they are on a national tour. Here is a clip from KentuckySportsRadio.com... "— Along those lines, we will still be keeping KSR up and running. Helping in that endeavor will be Anthony Wireman from allkyhoops.com. If you dont know Anthony, he runs a great blog on other basketball programs around the state and he also follows the Cats. For the next 10 days, he will give you all breaking news from the Cats while we are on the trip and I think you will be very impressed at his skills. Make sure to check him out and be welcoming to our guest host for the week." Anyways, I just thought one of our own should be recognized for his efforts. Keep up the good work Wireman!
February 18, 201016 yr Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it...I would say the hard work is paying off, but is it really work if you love it? My first post will be coming along at 2:00...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.