Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Wireman!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Wireman.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone...I am working on something good for later tonight. I think you'll appreciate it :thumb:

My feature on Memorial Gym is up if you guys want to check it out...Thanks!

Excellent work, keep it up!!!:clap::thumb:

Congrats Wiremen. I enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work.

My feature on Memorial Gym is up if you guys want to check it out...Thanks!

 

Good stuff, Wireman. :thumb:

You know it's a good sight when your company blocks access. Congrats Wireman.

Congratulations!:dancingpa

Well, you've got Marc Maggard's attention as you stole his "John Wall is fine" information... So, well done. :D

Yeah, I have now been initiated. That's cool though...

 

I have no problems with any other sites as my feelings are that we all support the same game and same team :thumb:

Yeah, I have now been initiated. That's cool though...

 

I have no problems with any other sites as my feelings are that we all support the same game and same team :thumb:

 

TRUTH! Nice job on KSR today by the way. Sneak in a BGP reference later on if you can, that would be awesome!

Nice job Wireman! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.