Really Good Story On Billy G.

futurecoach

As for being touchy, I have always like BCG because he reminds me of some of the friends I used to have. I always felt like he had a lot of good qualities about him that he wasn't able to show because alcohol had control of his life. He wasn't the right guy for UK, but to me the fan base and the state as a whole pilled on to a man that has some serious personal demons. I don't excuse any of the things that he did but I just don't think people should laugh at someone who is as bad off as BCG ended up being.

Having a mother who lived in a bottle for the majority of my high school years, a stepfather and stepbrother who ruined their lives with drugs and alcohol to the point that they have alienated themselves from all those who once cared about them, I definitely sympathize with BCG. I never particularly liked him at UTEP or at A&M, but I wish him well.

Fine man. Your first post on this thread begs to differ but whatever. An insensitive post would probably qualify as that. BCG had plenty of problems at UK we know that. He has tried to clean up his life and the article makes it seem like he is off to a nice start. Maybe you've never known someone to struggle with alcohol or drug addiction or something like that but for the rest of us in the real world this is a nice story. Whether you hate BCG or not I would think that most people would want anyone to get their life straightened out. I can't say that you don't, but leaving only this..:cry: makes it seem like that.

Sadly, you couldn't be more wrong. I have a mental disorder where I can't take anything serious. I can't believe, however, that leaving a simple tear drop face would upset anyone this much. For this, I apologize. Next time, to avoid frustration, you may want to skip out on my post. I hear the real world is pretty nice, but I've never been into to reality TV.

Sadly, you couldn't be more wrong. I have a mental disorder where I can't take anything serious. I can't believe, however, that leaving a simple tear drop face would upset anyone this much. For this, I apologize. Next time, to avoid frustration, you may want to skip out on my post. I hear the real world is pretty nice, but I've never been into to reality TV.

I said maybe man. I'm not upset about it I just think that UK fans have piled on enough. Of course I cannot speak for how you feel, so I shouldn't have said anything at all man. My bad.