Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Really Good Story On Billy G.

Featured Replies

As for being touchy, I have always like BCG because he reminds me of some of the friends I used to have. I always felt like he had a lot of good qualities about him that he wasn't able to show because alcohol had control of his life. He wasn't the right guy for UK, but to me the fan base and the state as a whole pilled on to a man that has some serious personal demons. I don't excuse any of the things that he did but I just don't think people should laugh at someone who is as bad off as BCG ended up being.

I am glad that BCG is on the right path. I hope that his demons are behind him and he gets another opportunity to be a coach. I wish him the best.

Good story. I hope Billy G is able to stay sober, and remain in control of his life, and actions. I hope he is able to land another job as a head coach and continue to do the job he loves.

Having a mother who lived in a bottle for the majority of my high school years, a stepfather and stepbrother who ruined their lives with drugs and alcohol to the point that they have alienated themselves from all those who once cared about them, I definitely sympathize with BCG. I never particularly liked him at UTEP or at A&M, but I wish him well.

I had heard a while back that Billy Clyde had called a few former players to apologize for his time / actions at Kentucky. It seems as if he has faced his demons and may be getting his life back on track.

 

I also love how he said "Bounce back." :p

Fine man. Your first post on this thread begs to differ but whatever. An insensitive post would probably qualify as that. BCG had plenty of problems at UK we know that. He has tried to clean up his life and the article makes it seem like he is off to a nice start. Maybe you've never known someone to struggle with alcohol or drug addiction or something like that but for the rest of us in the real world this is a nice story. Whether you hate BCG or not I would think that most people would want anyone to get their life straightened out. I can't say that you don't, but leaving only this..:cry: makes it seem like that.

 

Sadly, you couldn't be more wrong. I have a mental disorder where I can't take anything serious. I can't believe, however, that leaving a simple tear drop face would upset anyone this much. For this, I apologize. Next time, to avoid frustration, you may want to skip out on my post. I hear the real world is pretty nice, but I've never been into to reality TV.

Sadly, you couldn't be more wrong. I have a mental disorder where I can't take anything serious. I can't believe, however, that leaving a simple tear drop face would upset anyone this much. For this, I apologize. Next time, to avoid frustration, you may want to skip out on my post. I hear the real world is pretty nice, but I've never been into to reality TV.

 

I said maybe man. I'm not upset about it I just think that UK fans have piled on enough. Of course I cannot speak for how you feel, so I shouldn't have said anything at all man. My bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.