February 17, 201016 yr I put this in another thread, but decided it needed its own thread. http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports/headlines/84625947.html
February 17, 201016 yr I thought about opening a thread about this, but considering you posted the article, I thought I may be stealing your thunder. It's a great read and I couldn't be happier for Clyde.
February 17, 201016 yr I thought about opening a thread about this, but considering you posted the article, I thought I may be stealing your thunder. It's a great read and I couldn't be happier for Clyde. Nor could I, it takes a lot to admit to the problems he's had, and even more to move on from them and not have any ill-feelings toward UK for firing him. I never cared much for BCG even before he was UK's coach, but after reading that article I've changed my mind about him. I wish him nothing but the best in whatever endeavors he pursues.
February 17, 201016 yr Absolutely great story. Like I said I like BCG and think he's a good coach. I think this article proves why he wasn't the right man for the UK job, but the man can coach basketball. He will be successful when he gets his next shot IMO.
February 18, 201016 yr ^HB, who would have thought you would be the one to bring some insensitivity to this thread? BCG was not successful at UK and made alot of mistakes, but IMO he has more than paid the consequences. Let it go man, let it go......
February 18, 201016 yr I'm actually interested to see where he will land. It just goes to show what the UK job demands. I admit I was excited when they hired him, I would have preferred Cal but I thought he would be a solid hire. I wouldn't expect him to say he didn't have any ill will towards UK but you know as a competitor, he's got to be burning a little on the inside knowing how far they've come since bailing out of the NIT under his leadership.
February 18, 201016 yr He just wasnt a good fit for UK. That does not mean the guy cant coach, recruit, or form relationships with players/boosters/administration. He just couldnt do it at UK. Good luck to him on his recovery.
February 19, 201016 yr ^HB, who would have thought you would be the one to bring some insensitivity to this thread? BCG was not successful at UK and made alot of mistakes, but IMO he has more than paid the consequences. Let it go man, let it go...... You don't know how bad I want to, and I think I'm ready to try.
February 19, 201016 yr You don't know how bad I want to, and I think I'm ready to try. Seriously man. BCG isn't here anymore and both sides seem to be happier. Well, I forgot Coach Cal isn't good enough for you either. You have to be the only UK fan on earth his is miserable about the state of the team.
February 19, 201016 yr Seriously man. BCG isn't here anymore and both sides seem to be happier. Well, I forgot Coach Cal isn't good enough for you either. You have to be the only UK fan on earth his is miserable about the state of the team. :confused: That's the first time I've heard that one, but I guess you would know. :idunno:
February 19, 201016 yr :confused: That's the first time I've heard that one, but I guess you would know. :idunno: Weren't you just complaining about Cal in a thread a few days ago? That must have slipped your mind....... Everything is just so negative with you man. Tubby was awful, BCG deserves to be permanently exiled & Cal is just doing things for show.
February 19, 201016 yr Weren't you just complaining about Cal in a thread a few days ago? That must have slipped your mind....... Everything is just so negative with you man. Tubby was awful, BCG deserves to be permanently exiled & Cal is just doing things for show. :laugh: Touchy touchy touchy. I never said one thing about BCG or Cal. Granted, Tubby was pretty awful for the most part.
February 19, 201016 yr :laugh: I never said one thing about BCG or Cal. Granted, Tubby was pretty awful for the most part. Fine man. Your first post on this thread begs to differ but whatever. An insensitive post would probably qualify as that. BCG had plenty of problems at UK we know that. He has tried to clean up his life and the article makes it seem like he is off to a nice start. Maybe you've never known someone to struggle with alcohol or drug addiction or something like that but for the rest of us in the real world this is a nice story. Whether you hate BCG or not I would think that most people would want anyone to get their life straightened out. I can't say that you don't, but leaving only this..:cry: makes it seem like that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.