Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd move Cousins over to the other side. I'd also hope they aren't really making these, just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.

Where can I buy the t-shirt ! :D

  • Author
I'd move Cousins over to the other side. I'd also hope they aren't really making these, just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.

 

Nice try but Cousins has never been arrested. I for one hope they make a ton of them.

What do you think?

 

If these were made as shirts, they'd be golden. I'd buy one for sure. :lol:

Nice try but Cousins has never been arrested. I for one hope they make a ton of them.

 

No but Wall has. :thumb:

No but Wall has. :thumb:

 

But you said Cousins? Anyways, these would sell like hot cakes if these were T-shirts.

But you said Cousins? Anyways, these would sell like hot cakes if these were T-shirts.

 

I don't consider Wall to be that big a trouble maker, I do consider Counsins to be though. Put it this way I'd expect Cousins to be the next Plaxico Burress not Wall.

 

They would sell great, but I wouldn't want to give UT extra motivation if I was UK. They will already get UT's best shot as it is, and Pearl knows how to beat Cal teams.

I don't consider Wall to be that big a trouble maker, I do consider Counsins to be though. Put it this way I'd expect Cousins to be the next Plaxico Burress not Wall.

 

They would sell great, but I wouldn't want to give UT extra motivation if I was UK. They will already get UT's best shot as it is, and Pearl knows how to beat Cal teams.

 

You just opened Pandora's box.... :scared:

I don't consider Wall to be that big a trouble maker, I do consider Counsins to be though. Put it this way I'd expect Cousins to be the next Plaxico Burress not Wall.

 

They would sell great, but I wouldn't want to give UT extra motivation if I was UK. They will already get UT's best shot as it is, and Pearl knows how to beat Cal teams.

 

This is the most overused phrase in sports.

This is the most overused phrase in sports.

 

Probably, but 10,000 of these shirts around rupp arena and this phrase would be right. Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

Probably, but 10,000 of these shirts around rupp arena and this phrase would be right. Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

 

I really don't think it would matter at all. UT will not win any of the games that these two schools play against each other in this year.

I wouldn't buy one these shirts. Wouldn't wear one if it was given to me.

Probably, but 10,000 of these shirts around rupp arena and this phrase would be right. Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

 

LOL your reaching so hard you had to go back to 80's college football to try and bash UK's team and fans. Bringing that weak stuff like Ole Miss did last week.

Dumb. No need for them. Classless really. And BTW I can't stand UT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.