Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

  • Author

The same people who criticize UK fans for being sensitive get their panties in a wad over a picture someone photo shopped. Some need to lighten up. There is no way UK would endorse a poster or shirt with this image.

 

Bottomline is UT has had 33% of their roster behind bars this season. Thats a fact.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL your reaching so hard you had to go back to 80's college football to try and bash UK's team and fans. Bringing that weak stuff like Ole Miss did last week.

 

I'm not bashing at all, I'm just saying stuff like this can be motivation. How is that trying to bash, I'm just simply stated I think a ton of these could easily provide motivation for UT.

  • Author
I'm not bashing at all, I'm just saying stuff like this can be motivation. How is that trying to bash, I'm just simply stated I think a ton of these could easily provide motivation for UT.

 

"I'd move Cousins to the other side"

"I'd expect Cousins to be the next Plaxico Burress"

 

Care to take a stab at who "I'D" is?

"I'd move Cousins to the other side"

"I'd expect Cousins to be the next Plaxico Burress"

 

Care to take a stab at who "I'D" is?

 

I was bashing there full out, no need to get smart with me. I'm just saying the talk of Miami and Notre Dame is in direct reference to what things like this have done in the past.

  • Author
I was bashing there full out, no need to get smart with me. I'm just saying the talk of Miami and Notre Dame is in direct reference to what things like this have done in the past.

 

Not getting smart if I was getting smart I would put

 

"I'm not bashing at all"

 

followed by

 

"I was bashing there full out"

 

and then point out that these two post were 8 minutes apart.

If this is tongue in cheek...I still don't find it amusing. This qualifies as sleaze.

  • Author
If this is tongue in cheek...I still don't find it amusing. This qualifies as sleaze.

 

I'm sorry that you find this offensive.

I'd move Cousins over to the other side. I'd also hope they aren't really making these, just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.
I would too if he mugged my team like he did Old Miss. :D

We as UK fans better not get too confident, and give UT extra motivation like Running Reb, I mean HT7 says. Remember now, Tennessee still has weapons. :lol:

 

 

This is the most overused phrase in sports.
:thumb: If TN has not already got enough motivation Pearl is not much of a coach. I also hate the statement, They are not intimidated.
I was bashing there full out, no need to get smart with me. I'm just saying the talk of Miami and Notre Dame is in direct reference to what things like this have done in the past.

 

And who won that game? :sssh:

I'd move Cousins over to the other side. I'd also hope they aren't really making these, just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't buy one these shirts. Wouldn't wear one if it was given to me.

 

I would never wear that shirt either. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.