Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

Wear what? an internet picture. Once again these are not t-shirts, I wish they were but at this time it is just a picture.

 

Like someone said earlier if UT needs this to motivate them then something is wrong. Either way I think UK's defense will lock UT up and throw away the key on Saturday.

 

Well at least you couldn't find something wrong with my real argument :thumb:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

 

You can't find the John Wall mugshot because there is not one.

 

You're also missing at least 2 or 3 Billy Clyde mugshots.

You can't find the John Wall mugshot because there is not one.

 

Arrested nonetheless...

Arrested nonetheless...

 

Actually, his attorney issued the following statement regarding the situation:

 

Mr. Wall was not arrested. He was simply given a citation and we are fully cooperating with the District Attorney's office to resolve this matter as soon as possible

 

Here's a link to the article. http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/basketball/boys/news/story?id=4135650

I don't think the players (or coach) that were arrested while not at UK should enter the conversation... I'll give you the others, though.

Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

Marquis Estill

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

 

I guess UT should make a picture that has their starters under the Pros (over seas of course) and the pictures you posted of UK guys under cons :D

I don't think the players (or coach) that were arrested while not at UK should enter the conversation... I'll give you the others, though.

 

:thumb:

Does the fact that he wasn't officially arrested make the fact of him breaking and entering less against the law?

 

No, but it changes the validity of your statement in the post I quoted. Perhaps you should get your ducks in a row before making such assertions.

 

I could care less who gets arrested and who doesn't, I'm just giving you a hard time. :cool:

  • Author
Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

Marquis Estill

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

 

Make a poster with them on it with a clever line.

No, but it changes the validity of your statement in the post I quoted. Perhaps you should get your ducks in a row before making such assertions.

 

I could care less who gets arrested and who doesn't, I'm just giving you a hard time. :cool:

 

He still broke the law and if he was joe shmoe he would have been arrested...but he plays basketball so the rules tend to bend...

  • Author

BTW, do some of you not recognize the differnce in a person getting arrested here and there compared to 33% of the team getting arrested.

He still broke the law and if he was joe shmoe he would have been arrested...but he plays basketball so the rules tend to bend...

 

You placed him in a group with people who were arrested though...

  • Author
You placed him in a group with people who were arrested though...

 

This one thread where we are not letting facts get in the way of a good arguement.

 

For all of the bleeding hearts is this ok?

ut.jpg

You placed him in a group with people who were arrested though...

 

Then just omit arrested and insert misdemeanor or felony offenders...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.