Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

I'd move Cousins over to the other side. I'd also hope they aren't really making these, just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.

 

You can not compare UT basketball to the Miami teams of the late 80s.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:So you've gone from "look at the beatings ND took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign" to "Well they would have one that year if not for the officials".

 

I had the years mixed up, I apologize. Either way it still holds true that stuff like this can be motivation for a team to give it a little extra effort.

:lol:So you've gone from "look at the beatings ND took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign" to "Well they would have one that year if not for the officials".

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lol:So you've gone from "look at the beatings ND took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign" to "Well they would have one that year if not for the officials".

 

Do you mean won?

Do you mean won?

 

Trying to use a typo to take attention off your previous posts?

Trying to use a typo to take attention off your previous posts?

 

Just saying, I may have been wrong, but if you are going to call me wrong might want to be clear.

Just saying, I may have been wrong, but if you are going to call me wrong might want to be clear.

 

Sorry dude I think they were all quoting you from your post number 41!!!

 

Keep this thread going man, it is great!:clap:

Sorry dude I think they were all quoting you from your post number 41!!!

 

Keep this thread going man, it is great!:clap:

 

I digress, I'm just not going to win this one. I've stuck my foot in my mouth enough as it is.

Do you mean won?

 

Well they would have one that year if not for the officials.

 

Did you mean won in post #41 ?

Sorry dude I think they were all quoting you from your post number 41!!!

 

Keep this thread going man, it is great!:clap:

 

You beat me to it :madman:

You beat me to it :madman:

 

:isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

Do you mean won?

 

Trying to use a typo to take attention off your previous posts?

:lol:It wasn't even my typo, I copy and pasted his post.

Just saying, I may have been wrong, but if you are going to call me wrong might want to be clear.

 

Just saying, I may have been wrong, but if you are going to call me wrong might want to be clear

 

I think your sentence might be missing a word. Just so everybody can be clear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.