Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

Probably, but 10,000 of these shirts around rupp arena and this phrase would be right. Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

You need to get your facts straight as I am friends with the creator of that shirt. Notre Dame beat Miami 31-30 after that shirt came out.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to get your facts straight as I am friends with the creator of that shirt. Notre Dame beat Miami 31-30 after that shirt came out.

 

AND.....

It wasn't like Miami was a bad team, they were ranked #1 :) They had a very long winning streak, and I believe that Miami just won the national title the previous year, as well as both teams being undefeated entering the game. I also remember them finishing #1 and #2 at the end of the year with ND winning the national title. :thumb::sssh:

 

I think this shirt is funny. Would I buy one? I don't think so.

Pros? Does that mean UK's players are getting paid?? :sssh:

Pros? Does that mean UK's players are getting paid?? :sssh:

 

Next year.

Pros? Does that mean UK's players are getting paid?? :sssh:

 

Yeah.:ohbrother:

Just ask Miami players how much Catholics vs. Convicts t-shirts got them fired up in the 80's.

 

So fired up they forgot to win the game.

 

Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

 

All ONE of them a 27-10 beating at the hands to the Canes in 1989. Let's not forget the Notre Dame once again seized victory 29-20 the following year.

 

LOL your reaching so hard you had to go back to 80's college football to try and bash UK's team and fans. Bringing that weak stuff like Ole Miss did last week.

 

Reaching incorrectly at that.

 

And who won that game? :sssh:

 

I'll give you a hint. I wasn't the "U".

 

So basically the "Catholics vs. Convicts" T-shirt was so harmful to the Notre Dame Football progam that after its creation the Irish had the misfortune of snapping a 36 game win steak by #1 Miami, and follwed up that with wins against #2 Southern Cal and #3 West Virginia en route to an undefeated National Championship season. As an Irish fan I curse the individual who thought up this slogan.

 

I'll give you a hint. I wasn't the "U".

 

So basically the "Catholics vs. Convicts" T-shirt was so harmful to the Notre Dame Football progam that after its creation the Irish had the misfortune of snapping a 36 game win steak by #1 Miami, and follwed up that with wins against #2 Southern Cal and #3 West Virginia en route to an undefeated National Championship season. As an Irish fan I curse the individual who thought up this slogan.

 

:thumb:

You need to get your facts straight as I am friends with the creator of that shirt. Notre Dame beat Miami 31-30 after that shirt came out.

 

The officials robbed Miami, go watch the tape. Look what happened the next year after that too when the game was played in Miami with fair officials.

I would too if he mugged my team like he did Old Miss. :D

 

 

I've got a great picture where he mugged Ole Miss and no foul was called if you'd like to see it, it's just too big a file to upload on here.

Look what happened the next year

 

When one thinks of one team/or fans doing or saying something to "fire up" a team, one would expect it to happen that year, during that game, not the following year. :sssh::cool:

When one thinks of one team/or fans doing or saying something to "fire up" a team, one would expect it to happen that year, during that game, not the following year. :sssh::cool:

 

Well they would have one that year if not for the officials.

Probably, but 10,000 of these shirts around rupp arena and this phrase would be right. Like I mentioned earlier look at the beatings Notre Dame took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign.

 

Well they would have one that year if not for the officials.

:lol:So you've gone from "look at the beatings ND took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign" to "Well they would have one that year if not for the officials".

The officials robbed Miami, go watch the tape. Look what happened the next year after that too when the game was played in Miami with fair officials.

 

So you start off saying Miami pounded Notre Dame after those shirts came out. Yet Miami didn't even win that game. They did win the following year, but then lost again the year after that. So your statement about them just pounding Notre Dame after those shirts were made, are just way off base. Unless you think winning just one game in 3 years is pounding someone.

:lol:So you've gone from "look at the beatings ND took from Miami after the wonderful Catholics vs. Convicts campaign" to "Well they would have one that year if not for the officials".

 

:thumb:

Well they would have one that year if not for the officials.

 

I will just let posts #42 and 43 speak for me as well, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.