Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

I was bashing there full out, no need to get smart with me. I'm just saying the talk of Miami and Notre Dame is in direct reference to what things like this have done in the past.

 

I always thought that Miami killed Notre Dame in the '80s because they were a lot more talented. Now I know it was the T-shirt.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one thread where we are not letting facts get in the way of a good arguement.

 

For all of the bleeding hearts is this ok?

 

Hey if you need tickets I think Ed Davender has a few good ones he is willing to sell. :D

  • Author
Hey if you need tickets I think Ed Davender has a few good ones he is willing to sell. :D

 

Don't forget Derek Miller. He has a few good ones too.

I thought it was pretty funny although as some have pointed out it might have been a good idea to leave Wall out.

I would hope that the majority of UK fans would think it's incredibly tacky as well.

 

Good luck with that, RM. :lol: You know better.

Does the fact that he wasn't officially arrested make the fact of him breaking and entering less against the law?

 

A HUGE difference between someone selling drugs while having firearms with them, they had intent, intent to possibly harm, there is a reason selling drugs with firearms present is a big no no. Unlike BCG, while DUI is not a small matter, most if not all did not intended to go out and drive to cause harm, they thought they were ok, they think they are fine.

 

I think the pic is funny, it's a knock on those four players who happened to play for UT, not UT or the thier team itself. And it in the end it worked out for UT, the remaining players are doing very well this year for them.

I like it it's all in good fun but someone has too much time on their hands.

He still broke the law and if he was joe shmoe he would have been arrested...but he plays basketball so the rules tend to bend...

 

:lol: He was CITED for walking into an empty unlocked house where he neither stole nor vandalized anything.

 

If you want to equate that to gun and drug charges then you really need to get over your hatred of UK.

 

Then you're claming he got off easy because he played basketball? I think its more likely the cop would have been harder on a star HS player who had committed to an unpopular out of state school. Even more likely than that though, is that the police had zero idea he was a basketball player and treated him like any other high school kid.

I like it it's all in good fun but someone has too much time on their hands.

 

:thumb:

Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

Marquis Estill

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

 

I like the Billy G one the best. What did Patrick Sparks go to jail for?

:lol: He was CITED for walking into an empty unlocked house where he neither stole nor vandalized anything.

 

If you want to equate that to gun and drug charges then you really need to get over your hatred of UK.

 

I equate it to breaking the law...the con picture that was made. I have no hatred to UK I am just glad they are relevent again in something besides cheerleading.

I like the Billy G one the best. What did Patrick Sparks go to jail for?

 

DUI

Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

Marquis Estill

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

 

Who is the guy in the middle?

Randolph Morris

 

Thanks. I knew it was someone recent but I just couldn't match the face to a name.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.