Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

Well, I won't buy the UK / UT Shirt or poster, but I do think it's funny.

 

Bruce Pearl's interview is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

 

There could be a few more pros under the UK side.

 

HT, ya gotta give it a rest man. You're getting killed in this thread. :lol:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I won't buy the UK / UT Shirt or poster, but I do think it's funny.

 

Bruce Pearl's interview is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

There could be a few more pros under the UK side.

 

HT, ya gotta give it a rest man. You're getting killed in this thread. :lol:

 

:thumb:

Well, I won't buy the UK / UT Shirt or poster, but I do think it's funny.

 

Bruce Pearl's interview is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

 

There could be a few more pros under the UK side.

 

HT, ya gotta give it a rest man. You're getting killed in this thread. :lol:

 

I waived the white flag, what else can I do?

I'm sorry, but that poster is just not nice at all. I would hope that the majority of UK fans would think it's incredibly tacky as well.

I'm sorry, but that poster is just not nice at all. I would hope that the majority of UK fans would think it's incredibly tacky as well.

 

Tacky to actually buy or sell the poster, sure. Tacky to get a chuckle out of something someone photo shopped, not at all...

 

It's clever...

Tacky to actually buy or sell the poster, sure. Tacky to get a chuckle out of something someone photo shopped, not at all...

 

It's clever...

 

I disagree. It's mean-spirited. I don't mind poking fun, but that's like kicking them when they're down, and I don't think that's funny.

I disagree. It's mean-spirited. I don't mind poking fun, but that's like kicking them when they're down, and I don't think that's funny.

 

Ya, but they put they put themselves down.

  • Author

I think its a riot, well that's probably bad choice of words, how's funny. It's a photo shopped picture. Nobody ever said anyone was selling or making them. Some of you all are taking themselves alittle to serious.

 

Rockmom, did you like their mug shots? Those weren't made up you can find them on the internet. Look under the public records for Knox Co. Tennessee. I mean if you can't laugh at a mug shot..........................................

I think its a riot, well that's probably bad choice of words, how's funny. It's a photo shopped picture. Nobody ever said anyone was selling or making them. Some of you all are taking themselves alittle to serious.

 

Rockmom, did you like their mug shots? Those weren't made up you can find them on the internet. Look under the public records for Knox Co. Tennessee.

 

No. I understand they're real, but I don't think it's funny when kids with so much potential screw up like that. It's sad.

They're funny in a trashy kind of way, I don't think it'd be wise to wear those anywhere really, it doesn't promote that nice of a message. If they do contribute to Tennessee's motivation level, UK is in trouble. They would be either way, Bruce Pearl will give Kentucky all kinds of fits Saturday.

  • Author
They're funny in a trashy kind of way, I don't think it'd be wise to wear those anywhere really, it doesn't promote that nice of a message. If they do contribute to Tennessee's motivation level, UK is in trouble. They would be either way, Bruce Pearl will give Kentucky all kinds of fits Saturday.

 

Wear what? an internet picture. Once again these are not t-shirts, I wish they were but at this time it is just a picture.

 

Like someone said earlier if UT needs this to motivate them then something is wrong. Either way I think UK's defense will lock UT up and throw away the key on Saturday.

I disagree. It's mean-spirited. I don't mind poking fun, but that's like kicking them when they're down, and I don't think that's funny.

 

I would agree completely if someone were selling them as posters or t-shirts. That's not the case though. It's a picture that someone photo shopped. Maybe 70 or so people have seen it on BGP, if it came from cats pause then several more hundred have seen it. No harm.

 

You're either extremely sensitive or you're taking this way to far.

 

They didn't put it on a billboard in Knoxville...

I disagree. It's mean-spirited. I don't mind poking fun, but that's like kicking them when they're down, and I don't think that's funny.

 

You gotta admit it's a clever idea. :lol:

I think its a riot, well that's probably bad choice of words, how's funny. It's a photo shopped picture. Nobody ever said anyone was selling or making them. Some of you all are taking themselves alittle to serious.

 

Rockmom, did you like their mug shots? Those weren't made up you can find them on the internet. Look under the public records for Knox Co. Tennessee. I mean if you can't laugh at a mug shot..........................................

 

Kinda like these...all public record

 

billy-gillispie-mugshot.jpg

 

randolph-morris.jpg

 

antoine_walker_mug.jpg

 

Couldn't find the other pics but you have

 

Jules Camara

J.P. Blevins

Desmond Allison

Saul Smith

Ravi Moss

Cory Sears

Patrick Sparks

Marquis Estill

John Wall

 

I am sure that I am leaving many out.

You gotta admit it's a clever idea. :lol:

 

I agree. I thought it was pretty funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.