Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UT Poster

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randolph Morris

 

What did Morris do? I didnt even know he got in trouble.

What did Morris do? I didnt even know he got in trouble.

 

Reckless Driving...he blew a .069, so no DUI

I equate it to breaking the law...the con picture that was made. I have no hatred to UK I am just glad they are relevent again in something besides cheerleading.

 

Obviously it must really upset you that UK basketball is more relevent than Bama football and the Bama cheerleading finishs second every year.

Obviously it must really upset you that UK basketball is more relevent than Bama football and the Bama cheerleading finishs second every year.

Not sure how you can say that considering Bama just took home a title. If UK does the same in the next couple of years you might have an argument. But for now that just isn't true.

Not sure how you can say that considering Bama just took home a title. If UK does the same in the next couple of years you might have an argument. But for now that just isn't true.

 

Oh yes it is!

Edit.

Anybody else think its funny that there is a gun and knife show at Heritage Hall this weekend...

Anybody else think its funny that there is a gun and knife show at Heritage Hall this weekend...

 

Hopefully the TN players are banned from it!:scared:

I equate it to breaking the law...the con picture that was made. I have no hatred to UK I am just glad they are relevent again in something besides cheerleading.

 

I only lived in Bama for about 15 months, so I'm probably forgetting the facts...I guess U of A has never had a player (former or current) arrested? Interesting.

Oh, I forgot about the player stealing 26 bucks with a semi automatic in 08...and the guy with domestic violence in 09...and the cocaine seller in 08...how did I forget all those players that were on campus at the time??? I must be getting old.

 

Everyone has some bad apples guys, why so sensitive?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.