Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Manning Face

Featured Replies

And that's my whole point. I couldn't care less if you like Manning or not Larry but you throw out your bible verses when it suits you yet you not only choose to pass judgment on someone, you choose to pass judgment on someone you have never met before in your life. I dare to say if Manning never played for UT you probably won't have even responded in this thread.

 

:cry: Poor Peyton.

  • Replies 298
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By stating a human fact where your character has already developed before a person enters college has no reflection to me judging anyone. Are you judging me? I don't care for the fact he walked off the field in a classless way. Yeah, being a ex vol has some bearing and I did mention that earlier by telling you I wasn't gonna lie and bear false witness on Peyton. I guess y'all miss that part. Wood I'm glad you are reading my scripture verses on here, thats why I do it.

Actually I don't read them. I do find it amusing that someone wouldn't practice what they preach.

:cry: Poor Peyton.

Yeah, poor Peyton. I'm sure he will be crying all the way to the bank.

Man and the QB of the team I have season tickets to hasn't even won a playoff game.

Wood, you won't read this Matthew 7:1. 1St Corinthians 11:31 Proverbs 24:12. Hope Peyton is in the HOF, just thinks he needs to own up and shake the victors hand.

I don't wish ill will to any player.

 

But I'll never root for the Colts as long as there is at least one Irsay in the front office.

I'm not a huge fan of the Manning's off the field. They are great competitors, but I've heard 1 too many drunk driving stories about Eli to think much of his character. I've ran in to Archie a couple of times in the grove and he was always nice enough to shake hands and say hello (never pictures though). Absolutely no interaction with Peyton what so ever. But I've heard a lot of DUI's being swept under the rug for ELI, and my wife went to grad school with several people that knew ELI's wife in undergrad and said she had been cheated on more times than any of them could count. With that said though, I love him on the field and my dog is named ELI so I digress.

To start I didn't read through the whole thread but I really don't see how you can blame this loss completely on Peyton. Did he make a bad throw? Absolutely. I thought that he made a few awful throws in the last two drives of the game. How about the dropped TD by Wayne? How about the dropped pass by Garcon that could have been a TD or at worst put them in field goal range? To me, the most important play in the game was the dropped pass by Garcon. Calling Peyton a choker or a bad sport is just ridiculous to me. I don't understand where all of the legacy talk is coming from either. He is one of the best to ever play the game and he already has a ring. I just don't get it.

  • Author
To start I didn't read through the whole thread but I really don't see how you can blame this loss completely on Peyton. Did he make a bad throw? Absolutely. I thought that he made a few awful throws in the last two drives of the game. How about the dropped TD by Wayne? How about the dropped pass by Garcon that could have been a TD or at worst put them in field goal range? To me, the most important play in the game was the dropped pass by Garcon. Calling Peyton a choker or a bad sport is just ridiculous to me. I don't understand where all of the legacy talk is coming from either. He is one of the best to ever play the game and he already has a ring. I just don't get it.

 

Well, for what it's worth, I started this thread for one reason and one reason only: To celebrate the return of "The Manning Face."

 

It has since taken on a life of its own apart from my original post.

Well, for what it's worth, I started this thread for one reason and one reason only: To celebrate the return of "The Manning Face."

 

It has since taken on a life of its own apart from my original post.

:thumb: That post wasn't meant to be directed at you in any way.

I don't know about choking but I sure would like to have some of Peyton's problems today. And I wonder if he would pay off the rest of my 2007 Honda. I know he would refuse to pay off my mortgage. Finally, I fear my wife likes him more than me BEFORE the interception. So I bet it is tough being a millionaire future HOF all star super bowl winning qb; who was pretty good on Saturday Night Live.

I don't know about choking but I sure would like to have some of Peyton's problems today. And I wonder if he would pay off the rest of my 2007 Honda. I know he would refuse to pay off my mortgage. Finally, I fear my wife likes him more than me BEFORE the interception. So I bet it is tough being a millionaire future HOF all star super bowl winning qb; who was pretty good on Saturday Night Live.

 

:lol:

And that's my whole point. I couldn't care less if you like Manning or not Larry but you throw out your bible verses when it suits you yet you not only choose to pass judgment on someone, you choose to pass judgment on someone you have never met before in your life. I dare to say if Manning never played for UT you probably won't have even responded in this thread.

 

Thought provoking response my man.

My wife would like me to clarify "before" should be "after". How is that for loyalty?

I heard the Saints DB's in an interview talking about the play. I thought it was interesting because they recognized the formation and called the play to jump the route. In other words by film study and great formation recognition they were tipped off on the route. I found that very interesting because the Colts are one of the few teams that don't formation a ton nor do they motion. Makes me wonder if maybe Wayne had a tendancy to align wider on the slant. A lot of teams do it but I'm wondering if he did more than usual.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.