Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Manning Face

Featured Replies

Yes, it made its glorious reappearance tonight, and I couldn't be more thrilled! :clap:

  • Replies 298
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still one of the greatest to ever play the game though.

 

Who knows what his future years hold, but it won't be soon forgotten that he threw a terrible interception in a potential Super Bowl tying-drive. When you leave Lombardi Trophies on the table, people will always have some doubt. That doesn't make Manning a bad player - I think he's one of the ten best quarterbacks of all time. But it does give reason to question.

My wife was upset at him, he was seen going off to the locker room. He didn't find time to walk around and give congrats to the Saints. I told her "he does a good job on TV, but he really isn't a very nice guy." Eli, same way. Archie is OK.

My wife was upset at him, he was seen going off to the locker room. He didn't find time to walk around and give congrats to the Saints. I told her "he does a good job on TV, but he really isn't a very nice guy." Eli, same way. Archie is OK.

 

In his defense there, the media crush/family celebrations/setup for postgame makes it almost impossible to get to the winning team. That doesn't excuse him, but I can understand why it might be best to just leave the field and perhaps get in touch with the other team outside of the limelight a little later on.

My wife was upset at him, he was seen going off to the locker room. He didn't find time to walk around and give congrats to the Saints. I told her "he does a good job on TV, but he really isn't a very nice guy." Eli, same way. Archie is OK.

 

Didn't think he would do that.

My wife was upset at him, he was seen going off to the locker room. He didn't find time to walk around and give congrats to the Saints. I told her "he does a good job on TV, but he really isn't a very nice guy." Eli, same way. Archie is OK.

 

I don't see how that makes him a bad guy, bc he didn't shake hands. I wouldn't want to hang around and watch the other team celebrate either. What makes Eli and Peyton not very nice?

What makes Eli and Peyton not very nice?

 

Neither went to Alabama.:D

  • Author
Still one of the greatest to ever play the game though.

 

And????

I don't see how that makes him a bad guy, bc he didn't shake hands. I wouldn't want to hang around and watch the other team celebrate either. What makes Eli and Peyton not very nice?

 

Same thing people say about Lebron on here... I agree.

I don't think it has anything on the "Cutler Sulk."

  • Author
This is a thread about Peyton Manning right?

 

Right. And your comment has … what exactly to do with my joy in once again seeing The Manning Face? :confused:

Right. And your comment has … what exactly to do with my joy in once again seeing The Manning Face? :confused:

 

I am curious as to what would be an appropriate response for this thread.

  • Author
I am curious as to what would be an appropriate response for this thread.

 

Well, it wouldn't be this —

 

Still one of the greatest to ever play the game though.

 

— since my post says nothing about his greatness. Just that I think it's funny when he messes up, and we haven't seen as much of it as it used to be in the old days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.