Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Manning Face

Featured Replies

So your holding something a guy did in college against him now? Ooookay. :idunno: Man if people held everything against me I did in my youth (which included mooning a few folks among other pranks) I would be more hated than Obama in the politics forum!

 

I met Manning when he was a senior at UT. He was very nice and jokingly offered to sign my UK shirt. I politely declined.

 

Guy is one of the best Quarterbacks on the planet. He will go down as one of the 10 best ever to play the position IMO. Part of the Colts lack of success in the playoffs in years past has been a mediocre defense, you can't blame all losses in a TEAM sport on just one guy. Heck it took Elway 14 seasons to get to 9 postseason wins- I never considered him a choke artist and had a losing record (2-3) in the Super Bowl.

This stupid debate reminds me of that old Michael Jordan commerical:

 

 

All that said- the Manning Face is pretty funny!

 

Great point. Peyton is too good not to get back and win another Super Bowl at least I hope so.

  • Replies 298
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blitz was on.. Peyton stared down Wayne the whole time and Porter read it like a book. If Peyton would have glanced at Collie, he would noticed him open for the "Peyton Window throw." Third down trying to get it past the marker and forced it.

 

 

No, what he did was read the flat defender which was over Collie. If the defender opens his shoulders you throw automatically to the outside slant. It is the responsibility of the WR to get inside position, period.

 

It is the quick game there is zero looking off!!

No, what he did was read the flat defender which was over Collie. If the defender opens his shoulders you throw automatically to the outside slant. It is the responsibility of the WR to get inside position, period.

 

It is the quick game there is zero looking off!!

 

THe play they ran was not quick game. You are right though in quick game their isn't any looking off. I play is made to through to Reggie and it is his responsibility to get under the throw but it was a little too far infront of him. I've said it before that's a play they run all the time and usually works the DB made a play on the ball. He deserves credit for that, but I have seen Peyton make that play 100 times he just missed it. It happens to the greatest QB's.

^ Looked like a quick game drop from the qb but I have been wrong before. In the NFL a 3 step drop from the shotgun is what they tend to use for their quick game footwork for the qb. In high school teams use 1 step drop for quick game from the shotgun.

The way they do it is a 5 step drop if your throwing it to the deeper route but the QB has the choice to cut off his drop at 3 if he feels he needs to. Completely understand why is looks like quick game though.

The way they do it is a 5 step drop if your throwing it to the deeper route but the QB has the choice to cut off his drop at 3 if he feels he needs to. Completely understand why is looks like quick game though.

 

 

Yes when there are deeper routes being ran.

 

 

And what you are descibing is the West Coast offense, in a sense.

Yeah in a way. Peyton has the liberty to cut off drops whenever he sees fit. Most offenses that have that play look to hit the deeper route which is at 12 yards but the way Indy does it they read short to deep. A little different but somewhat like a west coast. It's a very, very complicated offense to understand.

Yeah in a way. Peyton has the liberty to cut off drops whenever he sees fit. Most offenses that have that play look to hit the deeper route which is at 12 yards but the way Indy does it they read short to deep. A little different but somewhat like a west coast. It's a very' date=' [b']very complicated offense to understand[/b].

 

 

Yes it is.

 

Is your avatar a "company" pic or is it one of your stores?

It's just something I got off the internet. Nothing behind it.

Ram, a person's Character has started way before college. If you Mooned a female at a major University and you are an All American, well then we can compare, I think he is a Phony, and I don't really care for him. All of us are different and some people like some things and others don't. Y'all have to get this, this is the norm for humans. Don't lose sleep over this.

 

Again notice I said he is a great talent. Just shake their hands as his team mates/coach did. He does that I don't even respond to this thread. Show some class in the biggest game on the most watched stage. He chose to walk off. And I made a decision to bring up the fact.

Ram, a person's Character has started way before college. If you Mooned a female at a major University and you are an All American, well then we can compare, I think he is a Phony, and I don't really care for him. All of us are different and some people like some things and others don't. Y'all have to get this, this is the norm for humans. Don't lose sleep over this.

 

Again notice I said he is a great talent. Just shake their hands as his team mates/coach did. He does that I don't even respond to this thread. Show some class in the biggest game on the most watched stage. He chose to walk off. And I made a decision to bring up the fact.

 

And you know him well enough to judge ?

My impersonation of Petyon Manning fans during the regular season:

:dancingpa :banana: :ylsuper:

 

My impersonation of Peyton Mannning fans during the playoffs:

:madman: :cry: :cry: :cry:

 

I have to admit that is funny. :lol:

Ram, a person's Character has started way before college. If you Mooned a female at a major University and you are an All American, well then we can compare, I think he is a Phony, and I don't really care for him. All of us are different and some people like some things and others don't. Y'all have to get this, this is the norm for humans. Don't lose sleep over this.

 

Again notice I said he is a great talent. Just shake their hands as his team mates/coach did. He does that I don't even respond to this thread. Show some class in the biggest game on the most watched stage. He chose to walk off. And I made a decision to bring up the fact.

 

And you know him well enough to judge ?

And that's my whole point. I couldn't care less if you like Manning or not Larry but you throw out your bible verses when it suits you yet you not only choose to pass judgment on someone, you choose to pass judgment on someone you have never met before in your life. I dare to say if Manning never played for UT you probably won't have even responded in this thread.

And that's my whole point. I couldn't care less if you like Manning or not Larry but you throw out your bible verses when it suits you yet you not only choose to pass judgment on someone, you choose to pass judgment on someone you have never met before in your life. I dare to say if Manning never played for UT you probably won't have even responded in this thread.

 

:thumb:

By stating a human fact where your character has already developed before a person enters college has no reflection to me judging anyone. Are you judging me? I don't care for the fact he walked off the field in a classless way. Yeah, being a ex vol has some bearing and I did mention that earlier by telling you I wasn't gonna lie and bear false witness on Peyton. I guess y'all miss that part. Wood I'm glad you are reading my scripture verses on here, thats why I do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.