Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Manning Face

Featured Replies

Speaking for me, I never said I hated anyone, don't like what he did at Tuscaloosa, yeah he wears orange OR.

 

If the Saints are OK, then I'll move on.

 

How do orange fans feel about Joe Namath/Snake/Shaun Alexander?

 

Answer, they don't really care for them, why? Colors they wore, and you know thats the way it is in the south.

 

And finally...why did Peyton have to comeout and release a statement?

 

1st Samual 16:7

  • Replies 298
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, for Average, yeah your right again and I'm wrong. Now tell me the difference and singing with the fans which a lot of teams do, and leading the band on the stand, do me a favor and don't tell me how I'm suppose to feel.

His passing numbers are quite a bit below the all-time greats.

 

:laugh: Well, his rings aren't. :thumb:

It is not bothering me. I am just wondering where the deep seeded hate for Manning comes from.

 

Don't you have any sports figures out there that you don't care for?

Put it this way there is a well circulated story where Eli had a run in with campus police while intoxicated and urinated all over their cop car saying something along the lines of "Don't you know who I am?" and "I can do whatever I want."

 

I find it hard to believe that story wouldn't be printed.

 

I've heard that story as well. Not saying it's true, but it's out there.

Don't you have any sports figures out there that you don't care for?

 

Yes I do, but it normally has to do with a lack of class or criminal convictions, or a combination of both. To each his own I suppose.

:laugh: Well, his rings aren't. :thumb:

 

Marv Fleming has four, but I'd rather have John Mackey at tight end, or Kellen Winslow or Tony Gonzalez. I think Mackey is the only of those to win a Super Bowl.

 

Brady is a great player, but he's a step below Manning on the all-time list of quarterbacks.

I find it hard to believe that story wouldn't be printed.

 

You'd be amazed at how much people bow down to the Manning's in Oxford.

Marv Fleming has four, but I'd rather have John Mackey at tight end, or Kellen Winslow or Tony Gonzalez. I think Mackey is the only of those to win a Super Bowl.

 

Brady is a great player, but he's a step below Manning on the all-time list of quarterbacks.

 

I'm sure that makes all P.Manning fans sleep better at night, but I truly don't believe that they truly believe that. It would be a shame if they did.

Yes I do, but it normally has to do with a lack of class or criminal convictions, or a combination of both. To each his own I suppose.

 

You said that right.

Marv Fleming has four, but I'd rather have John Mackey at tight end, or Kellen Winslow or Tony Gonzalez. I think Mackey is the only of those to win a Super Bowl.

 

Brady is a great player, but he's a step below Manning on the all-time list of quarterbacks.

 

Seriously?

 

I don't see how anyone could make a case for that. It would be like taking Favre over Montana. You could do it, but it's hard to argue with the results on the field.

Seriously?

 

I don't see how anyone could make a case for that. It would be like taking Favre over Montana. You could do it, but it's hard to argue with the results on the field.

 

If Manning gets to two rings then I think that argument could be made. At this point, you have to take Brady.

If Manning gets to two rings then I think that argument could be made. At this point, you have to take Brady.

 

I agree.

Anyone see Peyton's lastest commercial demonstrating the Heimlich maneuver?

Is Whitey Ford the greatest pitcher of all-time because he pitched/won the most games in the World Series?

 

I don't get the need to base it on championships.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.