Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Manning Face

Featured Replies

I heard the Saints DB's in an interview talking about the play. I thought it was interesting because they recognized the formation and called the play to jump the route. In other words by film study and great formation recognition they were tipped off on the route. I found that very interesting because the Colts are one of the few teams that don't formation a ton nor do they motion. Makes me wonder if maybe Wayne had a tendancy to align wider on the slant. A lot of teams do it but I'm wondering if he did more than usual.

 

I thought I heard the DB say something along the lines of "On film, when Wayne breaks this way and the other WR breaks that way in this formation, Manning throws the ball here." He indeed chalked up being able to jump the route to lots of film study.

  • Replies 298
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not a huge fan of the Manning's off the field. They are great competitors, but I've heard 1 too many drunk driving stories about Eli to think much of his character. I've ran in to Archie a couple of times in the grove and he was always nice enough to shake hands and say hello (never pictures though). Absolutely no interaction with Peyton what so ever. But I've heard a lot of DUI's being swept under the rug for ELI, and my wife went to grad school with several people that knew ELI's wife in undergrad and said she had been cheated on more times than any of them could count. With that said though, I love him on the field and my dog is named ELI so I digress.

 

I know someone who worked with the Ole Miss football team when Eli was there, and they don't think highly of him either.

Yeah, poor Peyton. I'm sure he will be crying all the way to the bank.

 

He won't be crying, but I'm pretty sure all his fans are/will. :laugh:

I thought I heard the DB say something along the lines of "On film, when Wayne breaks this way and the other WR breaks that way in this formation, Manning throws the ball here." He indeed chalked up being able to jump the route to lots of film study.

 

I thought it was Wayne's fault???:sssh:

I don't know about choking but I sure would like to have some of Peyton's problems today. And I wonder if he would pay off the rest of my 2007 Honda. I know he would refuse to pay off my mortgage. Finally, I fear my wife likes him more than me BEFORE the interception. So I bet it is tough being a millionaire future HOF all star super bowl winning qb; who was pretty good on Saturday Night Live.

 

True, but I bet it would be much sweeter to be a 3-time winning SuperBowl future Hall of Famer.

The post-season just happens to be his kryptonite.

 

Your level of hate for Manning is almost astonishing. I am not a fan, but you are certainly a hater. Why?

7, how much for the Honda?

 

I don't know Larry, it is a Supervan. Plus, once Peyton and I pay it off I don't think I will ever buy another vehicle again. I always thought once I became a lawyer I would drive a Saab or Mercedes but I have my second Odyssey. As Rock Hudson said in "Giant"----"Nothing has turned out like I planned it would." But I really love it.

True, but I bet it would be much sweeter to be a 3-time winning SuperBowl future Hall of Famer.

 

There can be no argument there. You can see it on his face.:D

Your level of hate for Manning is almost astonishing. I am not a fan, but you are certainly a hater. Why?

 

Why is that bothering who I am and am not a fan of? We've all got our picks.

There can be no argument there. You can see it on his face.:D

 

:laugh: :thumb:

You know there are rumors swirling around Peyton and his off the field exploits, and a potential divorce coming up.

And that's my whole point. I couldn't care less if you like Manning or not Larry but you throw out your bible verses when it suits you yet you not only choose to pass judgment on someone, you choose to pass judgment on someone you have never met before in your life. I dare to say if Manning never played for UT you probably won't have even responded in this thread.

 

 

:thumb:

You know there are rumors swirling around Peyton and his off the field exploits, and a potential divorce coming up.

 

Ouch, makes me wish I hadn't of given the old boy such a hard time now. But seriously, who could resist a face like that.

If he retires tomorrow, he's a lock for the Hall of Fame.

The Colts have won six or seven division championships in the last 10 years.

They've won 12 games or more consecutively a record number of times (four or five).

He ranks in the top five of most all-time quarterback categories and still has several years left to play.

 

He passed for over 300 yards in the Super Bowl and had a pretty good game overall. It certainly wasn't Peyton's fault the Colts lost.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.