Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Still doesn't change the fact that you are always putting down Kentucky, and act like the 18%. Maybe you'll grow up one day. Next

 

I put down Kentucky in appropriate situations. Sorry I don't bow down to them like you apparently do. Go try to make a name for yourself elsewhere. :lol:

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is gonna get locked in about 10 more post. Cool it....

Is there a link to a video somewhere that I missed?

 

I agree with the opinion that if Cousins threw multiple punches at somebody (and connected enough for a black eye), they wouldn't be upright.

 

Its also different than the Blount situation in that Blount was involved with an opposing player. A fan being on the court is slightly different.

 

That said, if there is video evidence of this happening, Cousins deserves some type of suspension. However, at this point, there is ZERO everidence that he did ANYTHING.

I put down Kentucky in appropriate situations. Sorry I don't bow down to them like you apparently do. Go try to make a name for yourself elsewhere. :lol:

 

 

 

Don't bow down to anybody except to God when I pray to him. I care nothing about making a name for myself. I've been around this old block before. I know your reputation, and it sure isn't a good one if you ask most people. You bow down to RockPride, gametime, and the old ram brothers that used to be around. You're a wanna be. :lol::lol:

Don't bow down to anybody except to God when I pray to him. I care nothing about making a name for myself. I've been around this old block before. I know your reputation, and it sure isn't a good one if you ask most people. You bow down to RockPride, gametime, and the old ram brothers that used to be around. You're a wanna be. :lol::lol:

 

Obviously I'm doing something right, you got worked up. :thumb: Thanks for playing.

Did you listen to the radio report? Have you watched the clip?

 

The kid called in and said Cousins jacked him with an uppercut, this kid just said that's okay, we just beat Kentucky? If Cousins is actually throwing an uppercut to the face, don't you think it'd hurt a little more? Stun him? Knock him down? No, instead he said it's okay and went on his merry way.

 

I just watched the end of the game. A lot of people were storming the court right where Kentucky was walking off the court. Cousins and the rest of the team walked over to their bench and were walking off the court, while the people storming the court were plowing over the bench. It does appear like Cousins may have pushed someone, but there were not any punches thrown.

 

It happens at the far top right of the screen. You could see Cousins walking away after some people fell over the chairs that were being used by Kentucky's bench. Patterson was behind him and Orlando Antiqua grabbed Patterson's jersey

 

After watching it close to 10 times, it looks like the people who "grabbed" Cousins were right behind him. When the crowd of people stormed to the court, they bumped Cousins, who stepped back into the people (UK Staff) behind him. They kinda put their arms on him as if to say "Keep walking." One of the 3 people was a police officer.

 

You're passing judgment (actually, you've already passed judgment) on something that you did not see.

 

I have watched the video 10+ times in the past 10 minutes.

 

There was a "surge" of fans who fell through the bench right when Cousins was walking by. They fell into Cousins. Then, all you can really see is that more fans fell, and Cousins walked away. It was pretty hectic, but I don't think there are any punches thrown.

 

There was a police officer literally standing a step behind Cousins. If anything happened, he would have been all over it.

 

 

OK I went back and watched the end of the game last night. I see nothing that you have mentioned. It shows Cousins launching the last shot, and then it shows the fans storming the court. I don't see Cousins anywhere to be found. It then shows a what appears to be a coach in a brown suit come back to get one of the players. It looked like it was Patterson.

Obviously I'm doing something right, you got worked up. :thumb: Thanks for playing.

 

 

 

Worked up? :lol: :idunno: What exactly are we playing? You kids have a lot to learn.

Obviously I'm doing something right, you got worked up. :thumb: Thanks for playing.

 

Worked up? :lol: :idunno: What exactly are we playing? You kids have a lot to learn.

 

 

 

Take it to pm's. This is your only warning.

Take it to pm's. This is your only warning.

 

Sorry. :thumb:

This whole story seems VERY fabricated.

 

I'm sort of leaning in that direction, though I haven't followed it too closely. I mean, I don't think it's out of the question that a massively hyped up South Carolina fan, knowing Cousins' reputation as a hothead, let their emotions weave a bit of a tale. I'll wait until I have all the facts, which I may never, before I choose a side. At the moment I haven't seen anything definitive.

 

Has this fan that claims they were punched filed charges? Would they sign an affidavit?

So there's no video of this ?

I'm sort of leaning in that direction, though I haven't followed it too closely. I mean, I don't think it's out of the question that a massively hyped up South Carolina fan, knowing Cousins reputation as a hothead, let their emotions weave a bit of a tale. I'll wait until I have all the facts, which I may never, before I choose a side. At the moment I haven't seen anything definitive.

 

Has this fan that claims they were punched filed charges? Would they sign an affidavit?

 

If it really happened, you would think that they would do these things. Cousins is going to be really rich come June. This could be worth quite a bit of money in a civil suit.

 

I still feel like that if this happened and as reported several (including media) witnessed the event that there would be at least an article in a paper somewhere. After the Blount incident it was a major story as was the UF eye gouge. Where is the coverage on PTI or Around the Horn?

If this is true too this could have huge repercussions for his draftability after this year.

 

How so? Is there anything in the current NBA that says people who have a short fuse are worse than some of the more seedier stars have endured? At the end of the day, do you think a team is not going to draft a kid because he's lost his temper on a court of crazy fans from another team?

 

I don't know enough to even speculate on a suspension or not but to think it effects his draft status is probably a reach. :idunno:

So there's no video of this ?

 

 

 

Here you go. I don't see how anyone can disagree with Deuce after watching this video. What was Cousins thinking? :scared::sssh:

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.