Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Here's an article about it...

 

link

 

 

Pretty much the same thing we read before.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go. I don't see how anyone can disagree with Deuce after watching this video. What was Cousins thinking? :scared::sssh:

 

 

 

Is that Patterson?

I'm sorry guys, I reacted in the heat of the moment and let my emotions get the best of me. :thumb:

 

Not to sound patronizing, but it seems like this post was missed and I want to commend you on it. :thumb:

Is that Patterson?

 

 

That's who I think it is.

As a boss of mine used to say, there are two sides to every story and the truth lies SOMEWHERE in the middle.

 

Is it possible that, based on his history, someone thought that Cousins would be an easy target to make up....or greatly exaggerate a story about?

As a boss of mine used to say, there are two sides to every story and the truth lies SOMEWHERE in the middle.

 

Is it possible that, based on his history, someone thought that Cousins would be an easy target to make up....or greatly exaggerate a story about?

 

 

Very possible. And givien Cousin's history it's possible he did have some sort of altercation with a fan. Like you said, probably somewhere in between.

I've had time to think about this and I'm starting to think I'd defend Cousins even if this went down exactly like this guy says. First off if you run on the court you're entering at your own risk IMO. Secondly he's admitting he ran into Cousins. The Blount football incident against an opponent talking trash is on such a different level it should never be mentioned in the same paragraph. I'd be fine w/ a suspension too if that's what the SEC or coaching staff rules that way. I would guess there would need to be more proof than a radio host, one other person, and the guy who "was hit".

 

If I go to a MLB game and run on the field and get beat up by a player is that player in trouble? Nope.

I've had time to think about this and I'm starting to think I'd defend Cousins even if this went down exactly like this guy says. First off if you run on the court you're entering at your own risk IMO. Secondly he's admitting he ran into Cousins. The Blount football incident against an opponent talking trash is on such a different level it should never be mentioned in the same paragraph. I'd be fine w/ a suspension too if that's what the SEC or coaching staff rules that way. I would guess there would need to be more proof than a radio host, one other person, and the guy who "was hit".

 

If I go to a MLB game and run on the field and get beat up by a player is that player in trouble? Nope.

 

 

 

Sure he is, unless he was acting in self defense.

So let me get this straight:

 

1) Kid rushes the court, runs into Cousins, Demarcus hits him.

2) a reporter JUST HAPPENS to see all this go down amid the hysteria

3) the same reporter JUST HAPPENS to run into the kid some time later in all the madness

4) the next day, this kid JUST HAPPENS to be listening to a radio show that JUST HAPPENS to be interviewing the reporter

5) there is NO video

6) there are NO other witnesses

7) its ONLY a story on some random blog that nobody has ever heard of

 

Have I missed anything?

So let me get this straight:

 

1) Kid rushes the court, runs into Cousins, Demarcus hits him.

2) a reporter JUST HAPPENS to see all this go down amid the hysteria

3) the same reporter JUST HAPPENS to run into the kid some time later in all the madness

4) the next day, this kid JUST HAPPENS to be listening to a radio show that JUST HAPPENS to be interviewing the reporter

5) there is NO video

6) there are NO other witnesses

7) its ONLY a story on some random blog that nobody has ever heard of

 

Have I missed anything?

 

I think that pretty much sums it up at this point.

Sure he is, unless he was acting in self defense.

 

My point exactly. This wasn't an opposing player. This was a guy who shouldn't have been on the court. After what happened to that umpire I'd guess if a guy ran onto the field and in the general direction of a player and was hit w/ a "chicken wing" and two upper cuts the fan would be arrested.

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

Egg, meet face. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I tried to tell you guys this was a crock in the first 5 or 6 posts. Cant believe this thread made it this far...

Honest question, if this kid had run into Cousins and he had thrown two punches, as is alleged, wouldn't there have ensued a massive fight? There were hundreds of USC students in the immediate vicinity, wouldn't at least a few of them jumped into the fray if punches were thrown? And then wouldn't that have snowballed?

Honest question, if this kid had run into Cousins and he had thrown two punches, as is alleged, wouldn't there have ensued a massive fight? There were hundreds of USC students in the immediate vicinity, wouldn't at least a few of them jumped into the fray if punches were thrown? And then wouldn't that have snowballed?

 

I see what you are saying, but personally I want NO PART of Cousins. That dude is a Beast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.