Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Sorry but if I was a player and fans rushed the court I'd be throwing bows to get out of there as well..

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go. I don't see how anyone can disagree with Deuce after watching this video. What was Cousins thinking? :scared::sssh:

 

 

 

:lol:

Here you go. I don't see how anyone can disagree with Deuce after watching this video. What was Cousins thinking? :scared::sssh:

 

 

 

That video looks like it was filmed by Abraham Zapruder.

I watched it on my phone so it's hard to see but it just looks like he walked off the court with a coach. What a thug.

That video looks like it was filmed by Abraham Zapruder.

 

 

I might laugh if I knew who that was. :lol:

Also, if Big Cuz throws a bow and a upper cut I think the dude would be a little worse off than a black eye.

Very funny and very true statement by the guy who commented on the video and said it should be titled "Patrick Patterson walks off the court."

I might laugh if I knew who that was. :lol:

 

Your history teacher would be upset.

 

Very funny and very true statement by the guy who commented on the video and said it should be titled "Patrick Patterson walks off the court."

 

 

I thought it was Patterson as well. It looks like Cousins is nowhere to be found. I watched the video on my DVR, and I don't see him anywhere after he took the shot, and the fans stormed the court. Not saying he didn't do it, but this story just seems a little fishy to me. I just feel if Cousins had really punched this guy, he would have been looking around everywhere for witnesses, and would have reported it to the proper authorities. I consider myself a fairly tough person, but if a guy as big as Cousins punched me I probably wouldn't remember what the heck happened after I woke up.

Your history teacher would be upset.

 

 

 

 

 

He was my football coach. He probably doesn't know either. :lol:

Here you go. I don't see how anyone can disagree with Deuce after watching this video. What was Cousins thinking? :scared::sssh:

 

 

Must be my old tired eyes but I still don't see a punch thrown...

So the punch went back, and to the left. Back. And to the left.

 

Or did Roger McDowell actually throw the punch?

Must be my old tired eyes but I still don't see a punch thrown...

 

 

Neither do I. I was just having a little fun at Deuce's expense. :lol:

So the punch went back, and to the left. Back. And to the left.

 

Or did Roger McDowell actually throw the punch?

 

 

No, he just had the magic loogie.

  • Author

Here's an article about it...

 

link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.