Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

How is that different than the player from Boise getting in Blounts face in the heat of the moment and getting "jacked"? Other than it was 2 players and the ESPN cameras didn't record it live.

 

Because this guy physically rammed his head into Cousins first. Blount was being verbally taunted. This guy admitted that he ran with his head down to avoid the security and ran into Cousins.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he punched a fan then he definitely needs to be suspended.

 

What's the fan get? A black eye...

I have no problem with Big Cuz retaliating at all. If you get hit by a fan (and the fan admitted to running into Cousins with his head), what are you supposed to do?

 

Its not like the guy is a ram with his head down running at someone, he probably just wasn't watching where he was going. I don't normally punch people that bump into me, do you?

How is that different than the player from Boise getting in Blounts face in the heat of the moment and getting "jacked"? Other than it was 2 players and the ESPN cameras didn't record it live.

 

I have no problem with Big Cuz retaliating at all. Like The Scribe said, that is why the SEC has this rule in place. The fans have no business on the court, ... and some idiot who is running with his head down (or like a chicken with his head cut off), deserves to be punched IMHO. If you get hit by a fan (and the fan admitted to running into Cousins with his head), what are you supposed to do? The fan instigated the incident by his own admission.

Your second sentence KY answers some of your question. The second part MountainThunder alluded to. This a rule the SEC has in place. Kids are warned of this rule basically letting you know are jumping in to fire. Again, I am not defending Cousins' actions. Just clarifying that I do not see this as an apple to apple comparison.

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

:lol: Priceless coming from a person who absolutely loved TWill....

 

Aren't you also the same person that always claims something needs to be proven to have happened before we can pass judgement on it?

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

Classic, coming for the guy who defended T-Will.

:lol: Priceless coming from a person who absolutely loved TWill....

 

I loved T-Will for what he did on the court. I said several times it was shady to do what he did off the court. :rolleyes: Keep digging. Your boy Boogie is a punk.

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

 

 

How about waiting till all the facts come out. We don't even know for sure if it's true or not.

I loved T-Will for what he did on the court. I said several times it was shady to do what he did off the court. :rolleyes: Keep digging. Your boy Boogie is a punk.

 

 

What did T-Will do off the court?

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

I guess the knee to his head from the UL player before the elbow was OK wasn't it? :ohbrother:

 

If you don't respect my opinion, so be it. No skin off of my back.

Classic, coming for the guy who defended T-Will.

 

Dude, didn't you know, pulling a gun on a teammate is way less thugish than punching a guy that instigated the altercation...:lol:

In the age of youtube and video on cell phones you would think that if it happended somebody would have footage of it. And if somebody had footage of it I'm sure it would be out by now.

How about waiting till all the facts come out. We don't even know for sure if it's true or not.

 

:clap::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.