Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Cousins should be suspended immediately.

 

 

 

Don't you want a little more proof before you suspend somebody?

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd probably punched someone in the face if they got in mine after a loss as well. Don't taunt someone if your not ready to be knock out.

 

 

Maybe I missed it. Did it say he was being taunted? Even if he was, you don't punch a fan. You've got to be able to control your emotions.

Don't you want a little more proof before you suspend somebody?

 

Well if the UK coaches saw it, then it shouldn't take much more. I want to hear from the trainer or whoever it was that supposedly pulled Cousins' off the kid. I also want to know why the kid hasn't pressed charges. But it would be easy for UK coaches to come out and say that they escorted Cousins off the court and saw nothing.

Maybe I missed it. Did it say he was being taunted? Even if he was, you don't punch a fan. You've got to be able to control your emotions.

 

Good luck with that.

Cousins should be suspended immediately.

 

How many games you think 2? :rolleyes:

 

 

If he has to sit out I hope it is only 1 game. I sure hope he plays against ole miss.:D

I like Cousin's I like how hard he plays and that he is an enforcer.

Well if the UK coaches saw it, then it shouldn't take much more. I want to hear from the trainer or whoever it was that supposedly pulled Cousins' off the kid. I also want to know why the kid hasn't pressed charges. But it would be easy for UK coaches to come out and say that they escorted Cousins off the court and saw nothing.

 

Where did it say they pulled him off of somebody?

How many games you think 2? :rolleyes:

 

 

If he has to sit out I hope it is only 1 game. I sure hope he plays against ole miss.:D

 

I'd rather play UK at full strength that way win or lose there are no excuses, but I won't ever condone this by a player. If one of our players did it tomorrow I would call to suspend them for the rest of the season, regardless of which one it was.

If it's true that he was hit in the back or bumped, I can see him throwing the chicken wing, but what's the point in throwing another punch? Get the guy with the elbow, and go on. Of course it's easy for me to say that having never had to experience thousands of opposing running at me after my first loss of the season. If he did punch a fan, he deserves to suspended, probably for a game, but I don't know. I don't think this furthers Demarcus haters' case, this could have just as easily happened to Patrick, John Wall, or any of the other players last night.

 

I wonder why I always take the side of these violent athletes :lol:, first Brandon Spikes now Demarcus Cousins.

Good luck with that.

 

 

Don't need luck, just need self control. There have been many times I've been angry enough to punch someone for making me angry, but yet I never have.

If it is proven that he actually punched a fan then I believe the SEC office will hand out a suspension as well. I don't think a 3-4 game suspension is too much if it turns out to be true.

I like Cousin's I like how hard he plays and that he is an enforcer.

 

I like him too and I LOVE the way he plays, but IF he did this he has to be suspended IMO. If we can't control our emotions any better than that, then we have serious issues (not only in sports, but the real world too).

I'd rather play UK at full strength that way win or lose there are no excuses, but I won't ever condone this by a player. If one of our players did it tomorrow I would call to suspend them for the rest of the season, regardless of which one it was.

 

I don't know about the rest of the season...but suspension is absolutely in order if this is true.

If he is suspended, I think Kentucky will be in a world of hurt, lately Big Cuz has made more of an impact than anyone on the roster.

If it is proven that he actually punched a fan then I believe the SEC office will hand out a suspension as well. I don't think a 3-4 game suspension is too much if it turns out to be true.

 

If he did it, I think a one game suspension is plenty. You have to realize the situation. The fan broke the rule by running on the court. That rule is in place so instances like this don't happen. On top of that, he ran into a guy on the opposing team. Sorry, but if I get blindsided in a giant crowd of crazies, I'm swinging.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.