Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

:lol: Priceless coming from a person who absolutely loved TWill....

 

Aren't you also the same person that always claims something needs to be proven to have happened before we can pass judgement on it?

 

Several people say they saw it, and the man that got punched called a radio station... What else do you want?

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I loved T-Will for what he did on the court. I said several times it was shady to do what he did off the court. :rolleyes: Keep digging. Your boy Boogie is a punk.

 

You were also first in line defending him EVERY time he was called a thug for his off-court issues as well....:rolleyes:

Several people say the saw it, and the man that got punched called a radio station... What else do you want?

 

You and I both know that if this was a UL player, you would be wanting MUCH more than a guy calling in on the radio show.

Several people say the saw it, and the man that got punched called a radio station... What else do you want?

 

Yeah, because I couldn't call a radio station and say TWill tried to beat my girlfriend...:rolleyes:

THIS is why I've said DeMarcus Cousins is a thug from the very beginning... If you defend him, I have ZERO respect for you.

 

I take it you have never acted rashly in a moment of tension then. I wish we could all be as level headed as you. No one is condoning what he did, but you have to take into account the situation through which it had arisen.

I take it you have never acted rashly in a moment of tension then. I wish we could all be as level headed as you. No one is condoning what he did, but you have to take into account the situation through which it had arisen.

 

A guy bumped into him trying to get through the crowd, and he upper-cutted him. Yeah, I've never done that.

If this happened the way the kid is saying he should be suspended. If anyone doesn't see the difference in a fan storming the court and an opposing player taunting a little bit on a field he should be on, then check what The Deuce said about how he feels about you if you defend Cousins.

 

If however the kids story isn't backed up by you know proof I'm not sure what the punishment should be. No matter what if a fan storming the court accidentally bumps into a player he should't be punched.

A guy bumped into him trying to get through the crowd, and he upper-cutted him. Yeah, I've never done that.

 

Shouldn't we wait to hear both sides of the supposed altercation before we rush to judgement?

If this happened the way the kid is saying he should be suspended. If anyone doesn't see the difference in a fan storming the court and an opposing player taunting a little bit on a field he should be on. Then check what The Deuce said about how he feels about you if you defend Cousins.

 

If however the kids story isn't backed up by you know proof I'm not sure what the punishment should be. No matter what if a fan storming the court accidentally bumps into a player he should't be punched.

 

:thumb:

Several people say they saw it, and the man that got punched called a radio station... What else do you want?

 

You mean he called in and said he did nothing wrong and got punched for no reason?

 

:lol: I'm shocked.

Shouldn't we wait to hear both sides of the supposed altercation before we rush to judgement?

 

Yep. We can. :thumb: I thought Cousins was a punk before this, so this would only reaffirm my beliefs. :lol:

I could probably get 5 or 6 of my friends to go along with some made up story about a UL player. I will wait till some facts come out before I pile on boogie.

I didn't take the time to read thru the other read. What opinions are different?

 

Here are some things I haven't seen in this thread yet...

 

I think his scholarship should be pulled also. No reason why he should get a free ride to school all year for getting in a fight.

 

Watch the video. Too harsh? Hes lucky they didn't yank his scholly. Hes lucky hes not up on charges. Real surprised anyone wouldn't think what he did shouldn't recieve anything but harsh. If Oregons new coach doesn't bring harsh, he loses respect and credibility.

 

I don't think the instigator should get any puishment on this one. How many times does this happen after a football game when teams are leaving the field? The only difference in this situation is that someone threw a punch.

 

it is all about taking responsibility for your own actions. Tough lesson, but it is the proper outcome IMO.
A guy bumped into him trying to get through the crowd, and he upper-cutted him. Yeah, I've never done that.

 

Then you will really think I am a thug for this, ...

 

Final game, on the road, HS football. We were beaten handily. Trying to get to the locker room, parents and students rushed the field, blocking our way. As we tried to weave our way thru, I was rammed by a fan and knocked backwards. I punched him. I guess I am a thug as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.