Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Thousands?

 

 

 

Yeah thousands. Do you think there were less than 1.999 students at the game last night?

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Deuce isn't a UK fan. He would fit in perfect with the 18%.

All of his other team mates where in the exact same position as him... Why didn't they react like that?

 

All of Kentucky's players were in a physical altercation with a fan last night and Demarcus Cousins is the only one that got into it with one? I didn't know you were there last night.

 

And you didn't answer my question.

I would love to see video. If he didn't throw a punch, then he didn't throw a punch. I'll apologize if it comes out he didn't deck the guy. He still pushed a fan, when none of his other team mates did. There is a consistent theme with Cousins, whether or not some want to admit it or not.

 

 

 

And there is a consistent theme with you whether or not you want to admit it.

People will say it is very easy for me to post this but right after the game ended, I looked at the TV hoping one of the coaches would grab Cousins. Coach Antigua went back and grabbed Patterson, my guess is his target was Cousins, I was watching closely. Those who think I am full of it go back and look at my thoughts in the UK/UL thread. I hope this is all an exaggerated story for what it's worth.

Thousands?

 

According to the official box score there were 18,000 people there last night, I'd say a decent percentage of that amount were students.

All of Kentucky's players were in a physical altercation with a fan last night and Demarcus Cousins is the only one that got into it with one? I didn't know you were there last night.

 

And you didn't answer my question.

 

So they're picking on DeMarcus and singling him out for no good reason? :lol:

 

And as for your question, I was 100% in favor of LaGarrette Blount being suspended by Oregon. I never thought he should be suspended for the season. I don't think Cousins should either.

And there is a consistent theme with you whether or not you want to admit it.

 

You're right. I don't like DeMarcus Cousins. :thumb:

I would love to see video. If he didn't throw a punch, then he didn't throw a punch. I'll apologize if it comes out he didn't deck the guy. He still pushed a fan, when none of his other team mates did. There is a consistent theme with Cousins, whether or not some want to admit it or not.

 

All of his other team mates where in the exact same position as him... Why didn't they react like that?

 

You're passing judgment (actually, you've already passed judgment) on something that you did not see.

 

I have watched the video 10+ times in the past 10 minutes.

 

There was a "surge" of fans who fell through the bench right when Cousins was walking by. They fell into Cousins. Then, all you can really see is that more fans fell, and Cousins walked away. It was pretty hectic, but I don't think there are any punches thrown.

 

There was a police officer literally standing a step behind Cousins. If anything happened, he would have been all over it.

There were thousands of people running at him, he had just lost a conference road game to an unranked team, and he had arguably the best game of his short career, you think his emotions were in check?

 

Yeah thousands. Do you think there were less than 1.999 students at the game last night?

 

I am guessing there were less than 2000 fans RUNNING at him...lol

You're passing judgment (actually, you've already passed judgment) on something that you did not see.

 

I have watched the video 10+ times in the past 10 minutes.

 

There was a "surge" of fans who fell through the bench right when Cousins was walking by. They fell into Cousins. Then, all you can really see is that more fans fell, and Cousins walked away. It was pretty hectic, but I don't think there are any punches thrown.

 

There was a police officer literally standing a step behind Cousins. If anything happened, he would have been all over it.

 

Okay. My bad. :thumb:

Depending on Cousins' side of the story, it will likely be difficult to suspend him without video evidence. I can see Cousins saying he got run over and was trying to push his way off the court.

You're right. I don't like DeMarcus Cousins. :thumb:

 

 

 

And you don't like anything Kentucky, and take every opportunity to put them down. You talk about the UK 18%, but you are just like them, only a UofL fan.

And you don't like anything Kentucky, and take every opportunity to put them down. You talk about the UK 18%, but you are just like them, only a UofL fan.

 

I love watching John Wall and Patrick Patterson play. Keenan Burton has always been one of my favorite football players. Always loved Tubby Smith. I could go on... Next.

I love watching John Wall and Patrick Patterson play. Keenan Burton has always been one of my favorite football players. Always loved Tubby Smith. I could go on... Next.

 

 

 

Still doesn't change the fact that you are always putting down Kentucky, and act like the 18%. Maybe you'll grow up one day. Next

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.