Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stats.....comparison...

Featured Replies

Do you really feel people will remember Scheyer over Wall long term because your guy wasn't ever good enough to leave early? Really? Come on RP...

 

Don't hate, GT. He just calls 'em as he sees 'em.

 

We just watch a lot more bball. :p

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not really sure where you are going with this. A decade from now I will certainly remember Durant as much as Psycho T.

 

One thing for sure, I never missed any of Durant's games if I could help it. Knowing that he would only be there one year made it even more must see TV.

RP this thread was doomed from the start. No matter what we say as Duke fans it gets denied right away.. Gotta love it :lol:

Wall doesnt need to have those stats. He is a point guard. He does what he has to do for his team to win. He is also a game changer. When your done 6 with 3 min to play who do you want on our team? John Wall!

Wall? Scares the hell out of me if I'm an opposing coach.

 

Scheyer? Not so much ...

RP this thread was doomed from the start. No matter what we say as Duke fans it gets denied right away.. Gotta love it :lol:

 

When GT and Schue are on the side of the UK fans... anyone on the other side is off the reservation.

When the game is on the line and we need points Wall takes over and so far no one has been able to stop him at those moments. There is not another player in the country who you can say that about. That is what makes him so good. IMO

Scheyer is a very good college player. Wall is a great basketball player.

Another Legend??? :lol:

 

^ :lol: This thread is fun. RP you are the only person in the Country other than Scheyer's parents who would even consider him over Wall. :lol:

I would take this guy...

 

17.4 PPG

5 AST

5 REB

 

Averages just as much as Wall and right below Wall and Scheyer in Assists, but grabs a couple more boards a game.

 

Who is this player??

 

You guessed it, Frank Turner of Canisius.

What did I say....other than to agree that Wall is a better talent?

 

So if you are agreeing Wall is the better talent why are you telling people to take the blinders off?

So if you are agreeing Wall is the better talent why are you telling people to take the blinders off?

 

Because he is saying, tell me I'm right, tell me I'm right, tell me I'm right.:jump::jump::jump:

I would take this guy...

 

17.4 PPG

5 AST

5 REB

 

Averages just as much as Wall and right below Wall and Scheyer in Assists, but grabs a couple more boards a game.

 

Who is this player??

 

You guessed it, Frank Turner of Canisius.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No he wouldn't....and I am sure that's because Scheyer is a senior.....Wall is a better talent.....I can't understand why none of you can argue the stats are at worst equal....it's actually funny how think the blinders must be.

 

Stats are pretty much equal. Scheyer is a very good player, although he needs to quit the flopping as it will only hurt him at the next level. I'm not sure either one will be the POY.

At this point do you think that Wall is POY on his own team? I say Cousins has done more recently in making sure this team wins games.

 

I think the stats between Scheyer and Wall are very comparable. I think you make a good argument. I also agree that Cousins is becoming a beast and making big plays when the Cats need them the most. Heck, Orton always seems to come up with a big block just when they need it.

 

I think both Scheyer and Wall can take over a game, ... but in a different fashion.

 

I would take Wall simply because he is more explosive and seems to be able to put the team on his back in various ways. It could be a block, assist, steal, 3 pointer or just speeding past multiple defenders to get a basket. But Scheyer is up high on that All American list IMHO as well. Has to be.

 

Personally, seeing Evan Turner at Ohio State return from a broken bone in his back, I think he HAS to be near the top of that list as well. That kid is something special.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.