Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stats.....comparison...

Featured Replies

Player #1:

 

17.2 ppg

.506 fg

.389 3fg

.774 ft

3.8 rpg

7.13 apg

2.27 spg

 

1.78 assist / TO ratio

 

Player #2:

 

20.1 ppg

.458 fg

.407 3fg

.910 ft

3.5 rpg

6.2 apg

1.2 spg

 

4.65 assist / TO ratio

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Player #1:

 

17.2 ppg

.506 fg

.389 3fg

.774 ft

3.8 rpg

7.13 apg

2.27 spg

 

1.78 assist / TO ratio

 

Player #2:

 

20.1 ppg

.458 fg

.407 3fg

.910 ft

3.5 rpg

6.2 apg

1.2 spg

 

4.65 assist / TO ratio

 

Were you supposed to ask us to do something with this or what?:idunno:

#1 Wall

#2 Scheyer

 

I'll take Wall... :D

  • Author

Compare......thoughts?

#1 Wall

#2 Scheyer

 

I'll take Wall... :D

 

:laugh: exactly.

  • Author
#1 Wall

#2 Scheyer

 

I'll take Wall... :D

 

He certainly has more talent no doubt......statistically I see no difference....and when post season accolades are laid out....I think how they team finishes will play a factor....add to that PPatt and Cousins will be taking some attention...and it could be interesting.

Player number 1 simply because he can take over a game at any moment

He certainly has more talent no doubt......statistically I see no difference....and when post season accolades are laid out....I think how they team finishes will play a factor....add to that PPatt and Cousins will be taking some attention...and it could be interesting.

 

John Wall doesn't need those stats. He has more around him. He could have those numbers if he needed.

I would take Wall's numbers as well.

 

Especially because he creates foul troubles for other teams and players. Scheyer, not so much.

  • Author
John Wall doesn't need those stats. He has more around him. He could have those numbers if he needed.

 

Sure he could. So, you're saying if John Wall wanted to, he could turn the ball over drastically less, and shoot better FT's.....man...ok...sorry.

I would take Wall's numbers as well.

 

Especially because he creates foul troubles for other teams and players. Scheyer, not so much.

 

....

I don't care what the stats say I will take Wall.

  • Author
Especially because he creates foul troubles for other teams and players. Scheyer, not so much.

 

Wall is 72 of 93 at the foul line.....Scheyer is 81 of 89.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.