Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stats.....comparison...

Featured Replies

I'll take whichever player won the game.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stats aren't comparable? The programs aren't comparable? The positions aren't comparable? The level of competition isn't comparable? The chance for post season accolades aren't comparable?
Arguing any of those is futile. I'm just saying the players aren't comparable. One is CLEARLY better than the other. But hey, if the stats make you sleep better at night than by all means have your fun. :lol:
Sure he could. So, you're saying if John Wall wanted to, he could turn the ball over drastically less, and shoot better FT's.....man...ok...sorry.

 

I think what he's saying is how many games has it cost Wall's team?

  • Author
Arguing any of those is futile. I'm just saying the players aren't comparable. One is CLEARLY better than the other. But hey, if the stats make you sleep better at night than by all means have your fun. :lol:

 

Did I say Scheyer was better? Never...he certainly is smarter....a much better shooter and ball handler....but you're right, he's not a better player....or at worst, he's not remotely close to being as explosive.

I would take Wall's numbers as well.

 

Especially because he creates foul troubles for other teams and players. Scheyer, not so much.

 

I do have to disagree with you. Scheyer draws fouls quite well. Hes a great player. And is having a great year. But one thing not being looked at with the stats is defense. Wall is twice the defender Scheyer is. Scheyer defends pretty well and works fairly hard at it, but he physically cannot bring what Wall can bring defensively.

  • Author
:laugh: :laugh:

 

Read carefully my man.

One stat the Jon Scheyer will not be better than John Wall next year DPC.

 

That's Dollars Per Check.

Edited by Irish Cat
forgot something.

No he wouldn't....and I am sure that's because Scheyer is a senior.....Wall is a better talent.....I can't understand why none of you can argue the stats are at worst equal....it's actually funny how think the blinders must be.

 

Ha GT's a closet UK fan.:ohbrother:

  • Author
I do have to disagree with you. Scheyer draws fouls quite well. Hes a great player. And is having a great year. But one thing not being looked at with the stats is defense. Wall is twice the defender Scheyer is. Scheyer defends pretty well and works fairly hard at it, but he physically cannot bring what Wall can bring defensively.

This I agree with 100%.....Krzyzewski actually goes a lot with a zone because of this exact reason.

Read carefully my man.
Once again. :laugh: :laugh:

 

Spin it however you want. It's still hilarious to everyone else.

Sweet....just making sure I didn't say he was a legend.

 

Spin spin spin spin spin.

If the only point to be made is these guys have comparable stats, then okay- point taken.

 

I firmly believe that all comparisions end there, however. John Wall is the unquestioned best player in college basketball, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.