Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stats.....comparison...

Featured Replies

Player 1

* Pts 29.6

* Reb 5.6

* Ast 4.6

Player 2

* Pts 26.2

* Reb 4.2

* Ast 5.2

 

 

Which would you take?

 

Highlight for answer.

Player 1 is Kobe Bryant and player 2 is Monta Ellis

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Player 1

* Pts 29.6

* Reb 5.6

* Ast 4.6

Player 2

* Pts 26.2

* Reb 4.2

* Ast 5.2

 

 

Which would you take?

 

Highlight for answer.

Player 1 is Kobe Bryant and player 2 is Monta Ellis

All the stats aren't laid out......lay them all out first....and of course Kobe is better.....he's sustained it also...I am not saying that Wall is not a better talent....I was simply saying that there are other PG's in the country performing as well, if not better than him right now.

Player #1:

 

17.2 ppg

.506 fg

.389 3fg

.774 ft

3.8 rpg

7.13 apg

2.27 spg

 

1.78 assist / TO ratio

16-0

 

Player #2:

 

20.1 ppg

.458 fg

.407 3fg

.910 ft

3.5 rpg

6.2 apg

1.2 spg

 

4.65 assist / TO ratio

14-2

 

....

There isn't one person in the world who would take Scheyer over Wall. And in his heart-of-hearts, Mike Krzyzewski would say the exact same thing.

  • Author
There isn't one person in the world who would take Scheyer over Wall. And in his heart-of-hearts, Mike Krzyzewski would say the exact same thing.
No he wouldn't....and I am sure that's because Scheyer is a senior.....Wall is a better talent.....I can't understand why none of you can argue the stats are at worst equal....it's actually funny how think the blinders must be.
No he wouldn't....and I am sure that's because Scheyer is a senior.....Wall is a better talent.....I can't understand why none of you can argue the stats are at worst equal....it's actually funny how think the blinders must be.

 

you should take them off then

  • Author
you should take them off then

 

:laugh::notworthy::lol:

 

What did I say....other than to agree that Wall is a better talent?

I'll take #1 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday and so would everyone else in America.

  • Author

^ What did I "reach"....I am still waiting on someone to tell me.....how did I overstep? You can't, because I said nothing, other than to note statistics.

^ What did I "reach"....I am still waiting on someone to tell me.....how did I overstep? You can't, because I said nothing, other than to note statistics.

What good would it do? You think you've found a witty comparison and it's simply not there.

^ What did I "reach"....I am still waiting on someone to tell me.....how did I overstep? You can't, because I said nothing, other than to note statistics.

 

ESPN poll showed 50/50 states had Wall has National POY. You are right, we are the ones with blinders on :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.