Bengals 17 Chiefs 10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't pretty but all that matters is that they won and are AFC North Champions!

I really believe this team just needs to go back to being a pass first run second team. Or at least pass the ball more than they do. When they actually seem to open it up and pass it a few times, they seem to get in a rhythm. The whole run it the first two downs, then try to pass just doesn't seem to be getting it done offensively. They will need to pass some more in the playoffs IMO. However they can find ways to keep winning, then thats all that matters.

WHO DEY!

It wasn't pretty but all that matters is that they won and are AFC North Champions!

I really believe this team just needs to go back to being a pass first run second team. Or at least pass the ball more than they do. When they actually seem to open it up and pass it a few times, they seem to get in a rhythm. The whole run it the first two downs, then try to pass just doesn't seem to be getting it done offensively. They will need to pass some more in the playoffs IMO. However they can find ways to keep winning, then thats all that matters.

WHO DEY!

They won the division doing it this way, I doubt they will change much. I don't know what makes you believe they will all of the sudden open it up in the playoffs. I agree they are way too predictable, but it's been the same way all season.

They won the division doing it this way, I doubt they will change much. I don't know what makes you believe they will all of the sudden open it up in the playoffs. I agree they are way too predictable, but it's been the same way all season.

I agree w/ you. They were pass happy for years. Now they have a new philosiphy and it worked well enough to win the division. They are going to take a chance running and playing solid D. It's been the formula for post season success recently.

It's not pretty football but it's the type of football that wins games in the playoffs. Look at the Ravens' & Steelers' success compared to the teams that air it out.

It's just frustrating because our offense has so much potential.