Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

John Wall is sick. And he's no where close to a finished product. IMO, he's the LeBron James of PG prospects because of his athleticism.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say he deserves his own thread at this point. In my 32 years, I've never seen this skill set, and I'm not sure how to put it lightly to avoid over exaggerating his ability. Just WOW. That's all I've got...

 

It's always a great thing when GT has something positive to say about UK. :clap:

Iverson?

 

6' 4" Iverson maybe???

at this point #2.

 

Just behind Mclegend... :D

6' 4" Iverson maybe???

 

Iverson is the closest thing I can compare...

Iverson is the closest thing I can compare...

 

Size does make that comparison difficult, but that's about the best way to look at it right now. I think he has a better outside (3pt) shot than Iverson, and that was part of his game that wasn't expected to be very good.

This is Brandon Jennings....YUNGBUCK3: John wall better then me??? Just asking that's what I been hearing

Iverson is the closest thing I can compare...

 

He had the speed but not the explosiveness, wall can finish plays BIG.

I'd say he deserves his own thread at this point. In my 32 years, I've never seen this skill set, and I'm not sure how to put it lightly to avoid over exaggerating his ability. Just WOW. That's all I've got...

 

New man crush or is he beyond that? :lol:

 

I have nothing to add to this. These post describes my feeilings about him far better than I can find the words!

He had the speed but not the explosiveness, wall can finish plays BIG.

 

I don't know I love John Wall but Iverson was sick back in the day as well. Remember in comparing him to Iverson we are comparing him to one of the best scorers in NBA history...

This is Brandon Jennings....YUNGBUCK3: John wall better then me??? Just asking that's what I been hearing

 

Well Jennings did get 22 tonight against Toronto in front of 12,000 in Milwaukee while Wall got 25 in MSG...

 

But Jennings also got paid!:lol:

If not Iverson... what about CP3 Gametime, you prob saw him play in person...

  • Author
If not Iverson... what about CP3 Gametime, you prob saw him play in person...

 

I led the CP3 wagon on here when he hit. Wall is better at this stage. No question in my mind...

I led the CP3 wagon on here when he hit. Wall is better at this stage. No question in my mind...

 

Boy that is saying something.... you made this kinda post about Durant too and were spot on! Its a good day to be a UK fan!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.