Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

I'd say he deserves his own thread at this point. In my 32 years, I've never seen this skill set, and I'm not sure how to put it lightly to avoid over exaggerating his ability. Just WOW. That's all I've got...

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: He is great. And I absolutely love watching him play.

He honestly is the greatest thing since the small pox vaccination...

I agree. I have seen a lot of basketball in over 30 years and he is one of the best freshman I have ever seen. Insane talent.

Kid is sick. Not much else to say.

He's must see TV, even for a Card fan like myself. I love basketball to much to miss watching him play. He's the fastest player with the ball I've ever seen. Kind of a hybrid between Devin Harris and Jason Kidd IMO. He needs to work on his defense and turnovers, and I think he'll easily do that.

The scary part is he could get a A LOT better... John Wall is a program changing recruit.

He honestly is the greatest thing since the small pox vaccination...

 

So where would he rank if he had went to Duke?

  • Author
New man crush or is he beyond that? :lol:

 

There were a few guys that had the same skill set as Durant at that age. With Wall I just don't know who you could compare him to. Crush made it easy to see where he fit in. With Wall I simply have no answer there...

So where would he rank if he had went to Duke?

 

at this point #2.

I really wish I could change my avatar. I definitely have a man crush.

at this point #2.

 

Just behind small pox?:D

at this point #2.

 

The funny thing is, you are being serious. :lol:

There were a few guys that had the same skill set as Durant at that age. With Wall I just don't know who you could compare him to. Crush made it easy to see where he fit in. With Wall I simply have no answer there...

 

Iverson?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.