Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

College Stats...

 

CP 3

Chris Paul Stat Summary:

Season GP MPG PPG FG% 3FG% FT% APG RPG BPG SPG

2004-05 32 33.4 15.3 45.1 47.4 83.4 6.6 4.5 0.0 2.4

2003-04 31 33.6 14.8 49.6 46.5 84.3 5.9 3.3 0.4 2.7

 

Wall

Statistics G FG% 3P% FT% Tot. Avg. Asst Bl St Tot. Avg.

2009-2010 7 54.8 31.3 79.2 29 4.1 7.7 0.7 2.6 127 18.1

 

AI

Season Age College G MP FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA ORB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS FG% 3P% FT% MP PTS TRB AST

1994-95 19 GEORGETOWN 30 967 203 520 35 151 172 250 99 134 89 5 133 78 613 .390 .232 .688 32.2 20.4 3.3 4.5

1995-96 20 GEORGETOWN 37 1213 312 650 87 238 215 317 141 173 124 16 139 88 926 .480 .366 .678 32.8 25.0 3.8 4.7

 

 

Stats don't always tell the whole story I am just posting them so you guys know.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From 9-0 this year to around 2-21 next year. UK to New Jersey.

 

From the Blazer Hall Dining Room to being a multi-millionaire!:D

I think the last play he made tonight is what sets him apart. He showed strength that is different from an Iverson.

 

At this point he is a much better shooter than I imagined and has an incredible nack for making plays with the game hanging in the balance.

 

Just think how good he will be as a senior.:D

I'd say he deserves his own thread at this point. In my 32 years, I've never seen this skill set, and I'm not sure how to put it lightly to avoid over exaggerating his ability. Just WOW. That's all I've got...

 

And this kind of statement from GT :notworthy: WOW...that's all I've got, too!

 

:lol:

This is Brandon Jennings....YUNGBUCK3: John wall better then me??? Just asking that's what I been hearing

 

Durant is a J.Wall fan. He's mentioned him in a couple of tweets in the last few days.

I don't think there is anyone you an compare his skill set, size, and athleticism to. An absolutely unbelievable player, and a joy to watch. It's going to be a good year to be a Wildcat fan.

Durant is a J.Wall fan. He's mentioned him in a couple of tweets in the last few days.

 

Yeah I saw this too.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhh!"

 

- Dick Vitale following a tremendous drive by John Wall late in the game

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhh!"

 

- Dick Vitale following anything that happens during a game

 

Fixed that for ya :D

And they say Wall's biggest flaw was his shooting ability... Just WOW. If thats his worst part of the game, I'll take that every single night for the rest of my life. Hell even my children's lives!

I'll just say this...Wall leaves me without a word to accurately describe how good he is! I'm just going to enjoy this year we are blessed to have him!

And they say Wall's biggest flaw was his shooting ability... Just WOW. If thats his worst part of the game, I'll take that every single night for the rest of my life. Hell even my children's lives!

 

I'm surprised at how well Wall has hit the outside shot--particularly the mid-range jumpers. If he can just hit one 3 per game, it makes him that much more difficult to defend.

  • Author
I'll just say this...Wall leaves me without a word to accurately describe how good he is!!

 

Bingo.

 

Kemba Walker is a BIG TIME PG and Wall made him an afterthought down the stretch.

 

Guys I have sold HARD on here? Durant. Paul. Harden. Arthur. It's a list I could add to for days.

 

I'm taking Wall. Sorry Crush... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.