Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

Calipari is also quick to note that Wall has not missed a single class or tutoring session this year either.

 

It seems like he's one of the guys that realizes he just needs to do what he's supposed to, no questions asked, and get through the season and cash in.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so?

 

Because he technically won't have to attend a single class in the Spring semester to maintain his eligibility. As long as he passes his Fall semester classes, he's qualified to play the entire Spring semester.

Because he technically won't have to attend a single class in the Spring semester to maintain his eligibility. As long as he passes his Fall semester classes, he's qualified to play the entire Spring semester.

 

So he don't have to go to any class? Dang, did not know that.

Just think, after Wall takes his finals next week, he'll be done with college.....amazing.

 

Like OR said last night, it's really come to this for you RP? :lol:

Because he technically won't have to attend a single class in the Spring semester to maintain his eligibility. As long as he passes his Fall semester classes, he's qualified to play the entire Spring semester.

....and be enrolled...that's all!!!

Like OR said last night, it's really come to this for you RP? :lol:

 

Brother....I hate UK....their success is almost sickening to me...I watch every single game....but now it isn't worth it...John Wall is a freak...and I can't wait for him to be gone.

Brother....I hate UK....their success is almost sickening to me...I watch every single game....but now it isn't worth it...John Wall is a freak...and I can't wait for him to be gone.

 

:lol: Oh, I know. It just makes me laugh reading your posts over the past couple days...

:lol: Oh, I know. It just makes me laugh reading your posts over the past couple days...

 

It makes me cry....

 

:lol:

Brother....I hate UK....their success is almost sickening to me...I watch every single game....but now it isn't worth it...John Wall is a freak...and I can't wait for him to be gone.
And none of this is sour grapes over Duke not landing him?

 

Btw, this could be easily avoided for you if you just stayed out of the UK threads. Just sayin'...

It says a lot about Wall to have GT and RP singing his praises. For a UK player, one would HAVE to be special to garner that respect. And Wall has more than lived up to the hype.

 

I hate that Wall will only be here for one season, but he is sure been a lot of fun to watch. Can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds. His athleticism is something to behold, but he is mature well beyond any freshman PG I have seen.

And none of this is sour grapes over Duke not landing him?

 

Btw, this could be easily avoided for you if you just stayed out of the UK threads. Just sayin'...

 

No it wouldn't.....you don't think UK is thrown in my face everywhere I go? HAHAHAHA

 

I do wish that he went to Duke, but I hate the one and done....I really wish the rule was at least 2.

No it wouldn't.....you don't think UK is thrown in my face everywhere I go? HAHAHAHA

 

I do wish that he went to Duke, but I hate the one and done....I really wish the rule was at least 2.

 

THIS^

Other's had mentioned dunks, so I just assumed those plays were too. As I mentioned before, I haven't watched every game this year, and I missed the first 10 minutes of last night's game.

 

Let me retract my statement as I must be completely off base with my observation. The kid is perfect, and has absolutely nothing to work on. He's the best thing since sliced bread. :notworthy:

 

:idunno:

Sounds about right...:D

No it wouldn't.....you don't think UK is thrown in my face everywhere I go? HAHAHAHA

 

I do wish that he went to Duke, but I hate the one and done....I really wish the rule was at least 2.

 

I think we should lobby to change it effective immediately! :D

 

This is one thing I absolutely agree with Bobby Knight on. Either let them go straight from HS to the NBA or make them be in college (or out of HS) at least 2 years.

 

Heck, in football it is 3 years. I know that they physical aspects of the game are different, but I would love to see a player like Wall in college for 2 years instead of just 1.

No it wouldn't.....you don't think UK is thrown in my face everywhere I go? HAHAHAHA

 

I do wish that he went to Duke, but I hate the one and done....I really wish the rule was at least 2.

Point taken. I was speaking in terms of strictly BGP.

 

I would rather have an MLB system in place than what we have now. But I will enjoy Wall for the year he is here!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.