DeMarcus Cousins

bigblueinsanity

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many college games has he played?

Great body of work to be judging him by folks. Maybe we should relax a bit. Just sayin'

Don't worry, Cousins will have a monster game next and everyone will be on here singing his praises. That is until he has another bad game. UK fans, a yoyo, it's all the same.

My problem isn't so much that he shoots the ball whenever he gets it. It's more that he doesn't shoot it, he turns and throws it up. Which I believe I heard Coach Cal address in his interview.

Just because Wall came on the scene and dominated, doesn't mean all freshmen are totally prepared for that. Let the guy learn and keep working hard, he'll get there when we really need him too.

He is an emotional player. He is also a freshman. Give him some time. Yesterday was the first game he has played against talented big men who were as good or better than him. He will get better and better as the year goes on.

Cousins was pressing too much yesterday, IMO. He wanted to make a big splash in the big game...that, IMO, is also one of the most impressive things about John Wall...he's always under control, he doesn't play like he's trying to prove his greatness on every play. He capitalizes when its there, and plays under control elsewhere.

Cousins is a beast. He just needs to mature mentallyl.

Don't give up on this kid.

Cousins is being asked to do a lot at a young age. He's not mentally prepared for it, but he is physically prepared... His mind just needs to catch up with his abilities. The most unfortunate thing is that they have to depend on these freshmen as much as they do. Not everyone is as ready as John Wall or some of the other freaks that have come along over the last couple of years.

Cousins would benefit to come off the bench like Orton does... But unfortunately his size and skills are needed to start.

He'll put it together... And if he doesn't, it will not be the first time I was wrong.