Semi Finals game played out of state?

ddky1970

[[[/i][/size]

Exactly, no matter where the game is played.....it's being played, and I'm sure that there are a few boys somewhere in the commonwealth of Kentucky that would like to be playing this Friday night, whether it be in Clarksville, TN...Tompkinsville, KY, or Fort Campbell, KY.

Later.

AMEN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that most people opposed to this probably don't live near a state border. Where I live (in KY), I drive into TN to go to Paducah, KY or anywhere else that requires getting on I-24. I live five miles from the TN line and most FC fans live right on one side or the other. I graduated from APSU and go to every home basketball game and it's a 20 or 25 minute drive. I mean it's REALLY not a big deal at all. Trust me, Monroe Co fans will gain more time in not having to go through teh hassle of getting a pass than they will lose by traveling ten extra miles.

I really do not think its Monroe County Fans complaining! We are really excited about playing at ASPU. Besides it is like my friends at Fc say, it better accomidates the Fans that Monroe is going to bring and that Fc has as well in Clarksville. Just better all around IMO!!!!

I really do not think its Monroe County Fans complaining! We are really excited about playing at ASPU. Besides it is like my friends at Fc say, it better accomidates the Fans that Monroe is going to bring and that Fc has as well in Clarksville. Just better all around IMO!!!!

Agree Monroe Co. just wants to be playing in the game. Monroe Co. is on Tennessee line anyway so we are all used to being in Tennessee at sometime or another. Good luck to both teams see you all tonight.

Someone should call the folks doing the Trinity radio broadcasts and explain to them what APSU means. Or, tell them to broaden their sports horizons beyond St. Matthews. They were completely flummoxed over what APSU meant in association with the Ft. Campbell-Monroe game.

Someone should call the folks doing the Trinity radio broadcasts and explain to them what APSU means. Or, tell them to broaden their sports horizons beyond St. Matthews. They were completely flummoxed over what APSU meant in association with the Ft. Campbell-Monroe game.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: shocking!........................not.

If a Ky Commonwealth semi-final game can be held in Tennessee why can't the Commonwealth Bowl finals be held at PBS in Ohio at a future date ?

Outstanding questionKyTmcNcc: :notworthy: :thumb:

My guess is won't get a answer from either the "KHSAA" nor the rest of the Commonwealth football fans! :idunno:

Maybe they need to come out west every now and then.