Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

Your in for a rude awakening. Knowles is a pedestrian basketball player. Average at best.

 

:ohbrother:

 

Preston Knowles is a very good young basketball player. His senior season, he was the best player I saw all season. UL got a good kid and a good player. Absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The arrogance in this thread is comical. I love it, really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The arrogance in this thread is comical. I love it, really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Yup. If anyone was ever wondering why some folks try to knock UK down a peg or three, this thread is Exhibit A.

The arrogance in this thread is comical. I love it, really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Yup. If anyone was ever wondering why some folks try to knock UK down a peg or three, this thread is Exhibit A.

 

 

Kind of brings back memories from UoL football threads two or 3 years ago.:sssh: :lol:

^^Let's not pretend that it is all one sided.

 

Kind of brings back memories from UoL football threads two or 3 years ago.:sssh: :lol:

 

Yeah, but we don't have the numbers. So it's more like the annoyance of a gnat than that of a pack of wild dogs. :D

The arrogance in this thread is comical. I love it, really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

For a team that hasn't even won a game yet, it's absolutely hysterical......people wonder why a vast majority hate UK.....all they'd have to do is read threads like this......UK fans are in a league of their own.

^^Let's not pretend that it is all one sided.

 

You're right...it's like a 75/25.

  • Author
You're right...it's like a 75/25.

 

More like 49/51. don't give yourself too much credit.

It scares UL fans to think of how good UK is going to be this year.

More like 49/51. don't give yourself too much credit.

It scares UL fans to think of how good UK is going to be this year.

 

That may apply to nutjobs who live vicariously through their sports teams. Those of us who put sports in its proper perspective recognize that UK should be pretty darned good, and let the chips fall where they may.

 

I bet 75 percent of the folks on this board think I lay awake at night worrying about UK, which I find really, really hysterically funny.

More like 49/51. don't give yourself too much credit.

It scares UL fans to think of how good UK is going to be this year.

 

I really don't understand your last comment.

 

Personally, I think UL will have talent/technique at least on par with UK. I may change my mind after I the season starts in earnest, and UK really ramps up. But at this time, I don't see why I (as a UL fan) should be "scared" at how good UK is going to be. Frankly, except for one game, I really don't want UK to be bad. Two or more great teams in Kentucky is wonderful for the state on the national stage. Right?

I really don't understand your last comment.

 

Personally, I think UL will have talent/technique at least on par with UK. I may change my mind after I the season starts in earnest, and UK really ramps up. But at this time, I don't see why I (as a UL fan) should be "scared" at how good UK is going to be. Frankly, except for one game, I really don't want UK to be bad. Two or more great teams in Kentucky is wonderful for the state on the national stage. Right?

 

I agree and I support both teams.:thumb:

For a team that hasn't even won a game yet, it's absolutely hysterical......people wonder why a vast majority hate UK.....all they'd have to do is read threads like this......UK fans are in a league of their own.

 

 

You mean like all of the UofL fans that were saying how great a pro QB Brohm was going to be before he had even been drafted.

 

 

You know I hate when UK fans act like some have in this thread, but like OR stated it goes both ways.

You mean like all of the UofL fans that were saying how great a pro QB Brohm was going to be before he had even been drafted.

 

 

You know I hate when UK fans act like some have in this thread, but like OR stated it goes both ways.

 

:thumb: Agreed, but it is pretty entertaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.