Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

Now Joe, you know no one can say anything good or bad about UK basketball with out an issue being made of it.

 

 

If only the UK fans could take a page from the perfect UofL fans. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my Opinion John Wall & Eric Bledsoe will eat Preston Knowles lunch!

Go Big Blue

I'm just trying to figure out what people think he SHOULD say when replying to such remarks. Anyone?

 

If I was PK I would have said exactly what he said.

In my Opinion John Wall & Eric Bledsoe will eat Preston Knowles lunch!

Go Big Blue

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh: Oh my..... do I disagree. ....:popcorn:

 

Did anyone read the article? So much more to focus on instead of what Preston said...:idunno:

:laugh::laugh: Oh my..... do I disagree. ....:popcorn:

 

Did anyone read the article? So much more to focus on instead of what Preston said...:idunno:

 

Your in for a rude awakening. Knowles is a pedestrian basketball player. Average at best.

Your in for a rude awakening. Knowles is a pedestrian basketball player. Average at best.

 

I have known Preston for a long time and know what a winningness to win he has. One of the top leaders in the Big East last year in 3 point %...you call that average? Named to Big East Academic team. Great in the classroom too. Wish UK had someone like him to play defense.

Edited by gold sunrise

I have known Preston for a long time and know what a winningness to win he has. One of the top leaders in the Big East last year in 3 point %...you call that average? Named to Big East Academic team. Great in the classroom too. Wish UK had someone like him to play defense.

 

Preston's a good player, but he's not in John Wall's league. Or Eric Bledsoe for that matter, most NCAA guards aren't...

Preston's a good player, but he's not in John Wall's league. Or Eric Bledsoe for that matter, most NCAA guards aren't...

 

I agree. I didn't say he was. Just disagreeing with these comments:

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Blue UK Fan viewpost.gif
In my Opinion John Wall & Eric Bledsoe will eat Preston Knowles lunch!
Go Big Blue

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koun Dog viewpost.gif
Your in for a rude awakening. Knowles is a pedestrian basketball player. Average at best.

Good for him. That's what competitors are supposed to bring to the table. That's why women don't play the game. Well, nevermind. You know what I mean.

I have known Preston for a long time and know what a winningness to win he has. One of the top leaders in the Big East last year in 3 point %...you call that average? Named to Big East Academic team. Great in the classroom too. Wish UK had someone like him to play defense.

 

I hope for his sake they change the contest on 1/2/10 to a spelling bee.

UK fans questioning Knowles are going to eat their words. Wall and Bledsoe haven't seen the type of defensive pressure Preston brings to the table, few players in America play as hard and a determined as he does.

UK fans questioning Knowles are going to eat their words. Wall and Bledsoe haven't seen the type of defensive pressure Preston brings to the table, few players in America play as hard and a determined as he does.

 

We are pretty scared :lol:

UK fans questioning Knowles are going to eat their words. Wall and Bledsoe haven't seen the type of defensive pressure Preston brings to the table, few players in America play as hard and a determined as he does.

 

 

I agree Ram, but some are blinded by the jersey he wears. That is ashame, he is a young man living out his dream of playing at a high D-1 school, and getting his education paid for.

 

As I posted before, did any of your read the article? It isn't even about Preston.

 

Here is the title and some of the article:

 

Calipari, Kentucky steal momentum from Louisville

 

On the eve of the most anticipated season in one of the most basketball-crazed states in the country, it’s hard to tell which school is coming off consecutive appearances in the NCAA tournament regional finals and which school fired its coach after limping into the NIT.

 

Blame it on a perfect storm hard to imagine six months ago, when Kentucky was foundering as the Cardinals soared to the Big East championship in a season that included a second straight win over the Wildcats.

 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...v=ap&type=lgns

I agree Ram, but some are blinded by the jersey he wears. That is ashame, he is a young man living out his dream of playing at a high D-1 school, and getting his education paid for.

 

As I posted before, did any of your read the article? It isn't even about Preston.

 

Here is the title and some of the article:

 

Calipari, Kentucky steal momentum from Louisville

 

On the eve of the most anticipated season in one of the most basketball-crazed states in the country, it’s hard to tell which school is coming off consecutive appearances in the NCAA tournament regional finals and which school fired its coach after limping into the NIT.

 

Blame it on a perfect storm hard to imagine six months ago, when Kentucky was foundering as the Cardinals soared to the Big East championship in a season that included a second straight win over the Wildcats.

 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...v=ap&type=lgns

 

Does that change what Preston said???

Does that change what Preston said???

 

No But I find it odd, after reading the article, of the thread title and his quote, no mention of anything else in the article.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.