Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

I definitly think UL has a shot to beat UK. Its college basketball and UL will have some great players. Heck last year UK almost beat UL and we weren't near as talented.

 

You are so right.:thumb:

 

Me neither.

 

Heck, I even pull out that card on a few friends from other schools when they start jawin. :lol:

 

 

Agree. I have seen post on here saying the same thing. Read the boys basketball 10th region threads sometimes.

 

That's the Preston I know. You'll never see him not be confident haha I don't think he said anything wrong and he is right. We'll see how it goes when the two meet though.

 

You got that right, he is so competitive. I have always loved this about Preston. Some dislike what he said, just because he plays for UofL. If a UK player had said it, would have been OK.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hurts but it is the truth. Any UK fan who thinks UL cant win the GAME this season is delusional.

From a rabid UK fan remember anything is possible when UK/UL play. If you doubt that just flashback to 1998 when our mighty cats fell to UL at home. We were top 5 and would win the national title and UL did not have a winning record if memory serves. I know that were really down that year. I know for CERTAIN they beat us at RUPP. It hurt and there was nothing I could put on it to make it feel better. So we better be ready.

No problems with his comment whatsoever. He wouldn't have to make it if people would leave him alone about his college choice.

 

Also, UL has a great shot at beating UK for a 3rd straight time this season. They have a very talented team.

PK said nothing that was not true. I like his attitude, cocky some may say, but I believe PK is one that can back it up. I don't mind a player being cocky as long as he does back it up. PK has been a pleasant surprise at Lville and I wish him luck except against my CATS. He is a passionate player now and was in High School.

No problems with his comment whatsoever. He wouldn't have to make it if people would leave him alone about his college choice.

 

Also, UL has a great shot at beating UK for a 3rd straight time this season. They have a very talented team.

 

:thumb:

 

PK said nothing that was not true. I like his attitude, cocky some may say, but I believe PK is one that can back it up. I don't mind a player being cocky as long as he does back it up. PK has been a pleasant surprise at Lville and I wish him luck except against my CATS. He is a passionate player now and was in High School.

 

Preston is very competitive and passionate about the game, what I always loved about him.

Why not? UK didn't look overly impressive Monday night.

 

Maybe they should cancel the game this year.

 

No chance? Are you serious....they play a nasty matchup zone, and I am willing to guess that, that sort of defense will give a very young Wildcat team fits.

 

Okay guys...Let's all remember this thread and the words that I typed. I will be happy to eat any crow I deserve but I'm pretty positive a crow will be spared that evening. :thumb:

I'm just trying to figure out what people think he SHOULD say when replying to such remarks. Anyone?

I'm just trying to figure out what people think he SHOULD say when replying to such remarks. Anyone?

 

 

I don't see where anyone has had a problem with what he said. I also haven't seen what remarks he was replying to. :idunno:

This should be a non-issue. He said nothing untrue or disparaging about UK--he simply stated the truth. What would have been a better way to respond to ribbing from UK fans? He could have made some BCG jokes or tried to run UK down in some way. Instead he basically pointed to the scoreboard. Nothing wrong with that.

This should be a non-issue. He said nothing untrue or disparaging about UK--he simply stated the truth. What would have been a better way to respond to ribbing from UK fans? He could have made some BCG jokes or tried to run UK down in some way. Instead he basically pointed to the scoreboard. Nothing wrong with that.

 

Now Joe, you know no one can say anything good or bad about UK basketball with out an issue being made of it.

I don't see where anyone has had a problem with what he said. I also haven't seen what remarks he was replying to. :idunno:

 

 

Where did I say it was anyone on this board? But, the fact that a thread was posted about it leads me to believe someone thought they could kick up some dust with it. It's really nothing at all, and even if no one on here is saying there's anything wrong with what he said, I'm asking, what else could he have said?

Where did I say it was anyone on this board? But, the fact that a thread was posted about it leads me to believe someone thought they could kick up some dust with it. It's really nothing at all, and even if no one on here is saying there's anything wrong with what he said, I'm asking, what else could he have said?

 

 

 

What else could he have said to what? I've yet to see what was said to him. :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.