Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

I think you know that answer. Fans like him are great ambassadors for UK fandom. :D

 

If you say so.:lol:

 

You know Jim when Jerry Tipton writes a negative article about UK and the UK fan base take exception you get on your soap box and talk about how the UK fans are too uptight.

 

Yet, when I say an average player is average then you get your panties in a wad. Is that hypocritical?

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't figure I would get a logical answer. If I was a captain picking my team and I saw Sosa, Smith, Delk, Swop and Knowles standing there, I'm taking Knowles first no questions asked.

 

I didn't realize how bad Louisville's guards were until now. Knowles is definitely the best of that bunch. Smith is ok but the rest are clowns. Who is the heck is Swop?

If you say so.:lol:

 

You know Jim when Jerry Tipton writes a negative article about UK and the UK fan base take exception you get on your soap box and talk about how the UK fans are too uptight.

 

Yet, when I say an average player is average then you get your panties in a wad. Is that hypocritical?

 

For me to get my "panties in a wad," I would have to care a lot more than you think I do. But feel free to have it your way in fantasyland.

I didn't realize how bad Louisville's guards were until now. Knowles is definitely the best of that bunch. Smith is ok but the rest are clowns. Who is the heck is Swop?

Give me the bad guards that win the Big East regular season and tourney any day of the week. There is only one clown I see around here.

For me to get my "panties in a wad," I would have to care a lot more than you think I do. But feel free to have it your way in fantasyland.

 

You post because you care. I bet you can't quit posting.

Give me the bad guards that win the Big East regular season and tourney any day of the week. There is only one clown I see around here.

 

Above average clown at that.

 

Do you think Knowles would start at UK? Or be the first guy of the bench? Please think before responding.

You post because you care.

 

Oh, I care some. Mostly for entertainment. But certainly not to the point that I get fighting mad and send people threatening PMs when I don't agree with them. :sssh:

Oh, I care some. Mostly for entertainment. But certainly not to the point that I get fighting mad and send people threatening PMs when I don't agree with them. :sssh:

 

Seriously, I'm sorry that other guy called you a clown.

Seriously, I'm sorry that other guy called you a clown.

 

Nice try. :p

Who degraded Knowles. Would this make you feel better, he is a great player compared to the average American.

 

Your posts:

 

 

Koun Dog
All District

image.php?u=1230006027&dateline=12576256

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 383


icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Schue viewpost.gif
"Average" players aren't among the top five defensive stoppers in the country.

Two words: SIXTH MAN. That means there are 5 better on his own team.

user_online.gifinfraction.gif report.gif ip.gif progress.gif

 

 

 

Your in for a rude awakening. Knowles is a pedestrian basketball player. Average at best.

 

What do you want me to say. He is an average division 1 basketball player why are you considering that an insult. He would dominate at the Y or a church league. He was a great high school player.

 

And I bet Pitino wouldn't. If he wore blue and white he could only dream of being the 6th man this year.

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school. Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.