Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

Sixth best player on his team. Maybe your glasses are the ones that are tinted.

First off, the season hasn't even started yet so how do you know who the sixth man even is? Even if he does come off the bench, that doesn't make him the sixth best player on the team. It's not a very hard concept to understand.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For someone who thinks UK fans are sensitive you are sure showing your sensitive side.

 

If you say so. :lol:

I have a friend who used to be the biggest Rick Pitino fan in the world. I would love to see you two guys go at it on here.

 

Pitino is a great coach when sober and not love drunk. Your friend must have been an idiot.

First off, the season hasn't even started yet so how do you know who the sixth man even is? Even if he does come off the bench, that doesn't make him the sixth best player on the team. It's not a very hard concept to understand.

 

His rat of a coach said he was the "best sixth man in the country". He must be the sixth man because Pitino never lies.

Pitino is a great coach when sober and not love drunk. Your friend must have been an idiot.

 

 

There are many that would agree with you. :lol:

His rat of a coach said he was the "best sixth man in the country". He must be the sixth man because Pitino never lies.

That has nothing to do with my point.

That has nothing to do with my point.

 

You asked how I know he is the sixth man so it had everything to do with your point.

 

Is Knowles and All American, All Conference or Honorable Mention All American? NO! He most likely isn't even all Kentucky. No I'm certain he isn't all Kentucky.

There are many that would agree with you. :lol:

 

About Pitino or your dumb friend?

About Pitino or your dumb friend?

 

 

My dumb friend.

What do you want me to say. He is an average division 1 basketball player why are you considering that an insult. He would dominate at the Y or a church league. He was a great high school player.

 

Funny you mention James Lee. He was the sixth man on a team that lost 2 games and won the National Championship. He played behind two All Americans in Robey and Givens and a 6'11" Mike Phillips.

 

You just can't stand that he is doing well ....or is it who he plays for?????

 

 

Sad really that people feel this way. I appreciate a player for what they bring to their team, dosn't matter what team they play for or who their coach is. These are young men that are playing at the next level, getting their college education paid for. As a fan of basketball I am just along for the ride, and WILL NOT degrade any player.

You asked how I know he is the sixth man so it had everything to do with your point.

 

Is Knowles and All American, All Conference or Honorable Mention All American? NO! He most likely isn't even all Kentucky. No I'm certain he isn't all Kentucky.

My point from the beginning has been that even if you come off the bench, it doesn't necessarily make all five starters better players. I've yet to see any rational point from you to disprove that.

You just can't stand that he is doing well ....or is it who he plays for?????

 

I think you know that answer. Fans like him are great ambassadors for UK fandom. :D

 

 

Sad really that people feel this way. I appreciate a player for what they bring to their team, dosn't matter what team they play for or who their coach is. These are young men that are playing at the next level, getting their college education paid for. As a fan of basketball I am just along for the ride, and WILL NOT degrade any player.
My point from the beginning has been that even if you come off the bench, it doesn't necessarily make all five starters better players. I've yet to see any rational point from you to disprove that.

 

OK then he is the 3rd best guard.

You just can't stand that he is doing well ....or is it who he plays for?????

 

 

Sad really that people feel this way. I appreciate a player for what they bring to their team, dosn't matter what team they play for or who their coach is. These are young men that are playing at the next level, getting their college education paid for. As a fan of basketball I am just along for the ride, and WILL NOT degrade any player.

 

Who degraded Knowles. Would this make you feel better, he is a great player compared to the average American.

OK then he is the 3rd best guard.

I didn't figure I would get a logical answer. If I was a captain picking my team and I saw Sosa, Smith, Delk, Swop and Knowles standing there, I'm taking Knowles first no questions asked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.