Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

From Rivals.com:

 

Louisville guard Preston Knowles, who grew up in Winchester, Ky. has come up with a pretty good way to bring Kentucky fans down a notch. “Last time I checked I was undefeated against UK and that shuts them up,” he said.

 

This will just add to the rivalry. Here we go.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan of Knowles but come on...UL has no chance this year.

I'm a fan of Knowles but come on...UL has no chance this year.

 

 

Why not? UK didn't look overly impressive Monday night.

I definitly think UL has a shot to beat UK. Its college basketball and UL will have some great players. Heck last year UK almost beat UL and we weren't near as talented.

Even as a UK fan I have no problem with him using this reply to his UK friends.

I could see him saying that if he had played this UK team last year and won, but this is basically a whole new team so I don't get why he said it.

^ Me either. I remember young and cocky, boy was it fun.

Non issue. I would say the same thing. He is undefeated and they have a great chance at beating us.

  • Author

I'm not so positive that UL will beat UK this year. This is a whole new monster and Patterson wants this game so bad. I think UK obliterates UL.

I'm not so positive that UL will beat UK this year. This is a whole new monster and Patterson wants this game so bad. I think UK obliterates UL.

 

 

I badly wanted to win a state championship in footall while in high school, but unfortunately that doesn't always equate to a win.

Even as a UK fan I have no problem with him using this reply to his UK friends.

 

Me neither.

 

Heck, I even pull out that card on a few friends from other schools when they start jawin. :lol:

  • Author
I badly wanted to win a state championship in footall while in high school, but unfortunately that doesn't always equate to a win.

 

Your high school football team

I badly wanted to win a state championship in footall while in high school, but unfortunately that doesn't always equate to a win.

 

Yeah, well you've got to have at least some talent. :D

I'm a fan of Knowles but come on...UL has no chance this year.

 

Maybe they should cancel the game this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.