Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal war starts with Preston Knowles.

Featured Replies

Your high school football team

 

 

There is no doubt in my mind that my high school football team could have beaten the UK basketball team in a game of football. :D

 

Seriously though, just because a person wants to win something badly doesn't mean his team is going to win. Did Patterson not want to win the game badly last year?

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season is going to be a lot of fun for me...........

  • Author
This season is going to be a lot of fun for me...........

 

Yay.

Yay.

At your expense. Don't get too excited... :walk:

  • Author
There is no doubt in my mind that my high school football team could have beaten the UK basketball team in a game of football. :D

 

Seriously though, just because a person wants to win something badly doesn't mean his team is going to win. Did Patterson not want to win the game badly last year?

 

I was just pertaining to the fact that Patrick is more of a leader this year, and knows the UK program needs a win over their biggest rival.

That's the Preston I know. You'll never see him not be confident haha I don't think he said anything wrong and he is right. We'll see how it goes when the two meet though.

  • Author
At your expense. Don't get too excited... :walk:

 

Oh.....:isurrender:

What exactly do we expect a kid on UL's team to say when he is being challenged by UK fans back home?

When was the last time UK beat UL? It was during Tubby's last year wasn't it? I know it seemed like Tubby did very well against Pitino. I think having a good coach again in coach Cal, that UK will win. However UL is going to have a good team to, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they won.

I'm a fan of Knowles but come on...UL has no chance this year.

 

No chance? Are you serious....they play a nasty matchup zone, and I am willing to guess that, that sort of defense will give a very young Wildcat team fits.

No chance? Are you serious....they play a nasty matchup zone, and I am willing to guess that, that sort of defense will give a very young Wildcat team fits.

 

You know I am a UK fan. How some people just seem to think that this team is just going to come out and just dominate everyone. That is probably not going to happen, I mean we have a very very good team this year. However there are going to be ups and downs, and are going to lose some games. I mean even that great UNC team who had talent and experience lost some games last year and had other close games. To think a a good program like UL has no shot is just not smart. UL is going to be very capable of beating UK this year. UK is going to have a great year this year, and I cant wait. However this team still is going to be very capable of losing some games.

When was the last time UK beat UL? It was during Tubby's last year wasn't it? I know it seemed like Tubby did very well against Pitino. I think having a good coach again in coach Cal, that UK will win. However UL is going to have a good team to, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they won.

UL has won the past 2 meetings. Before that UK had won the previous 3.

Because Knowles played such a vital part against the Cats last year.:ohbrother:

Nothing at all wrong with what he said. I am a UK fan, but I am afraid everyone is annointing this team way to early. They will be talented and exciting, but will have growing pains and lose games they shouldn't. That is what happens when dealing with 18-21 year olds.

Even as a UK fan I have no problem with him using this reply to his UK friends.

 

I agree. Knowles is a great kid and there is nothing wrong with what he said. I am pretty sure he is telling the truth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.