Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 21 Auburn 14

Featured Replies

Yeah fire Brooks. He's runied the UK football program. :ohbrother::rolleyes:

 

No but jumping the gun and wasting a red shirt season for Newton was the worst coaching decision. Unless they play him to gain experience.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LSU?????

 

That was big, but it was at home and everyone wasn't giving him heat. Also I would say that team was better than this one. This is a game that we needed badly to not lose faith.

No but jumping the gun and wasting a red shirt season for Newton was the worst coaching decision. Unless they play him to gain experience.

 

 

Do you honestly think Brooks is going to sit him the rest of the year? There's no doubt that they will use both Fidler and Newton the rest of the year.

  • Author
Ya beat me to it!

 

Barely. :D

No but jumping the gun and wasting a red shirt season for Newton was the worst coaching decision. Unless they play him to gain experience.

 

Brooks is not coming to UL next year so leave him alone.:clap:

Do you honestly think Brooks is going to sit him the rest of the year? There's no doubt that they will use both Fidler and Newton the rest of the year.

 

I hope he doesn't. I am just thinking about the kid. I think he has a ton potential next season. That is why I am saying I hope he gets 20 snaps a game.

I'm sure Newton will play at least half of every game.

I'm sure Newton will be a fine QB for the Cats for years to come, but the offense with him in the game was ultra vanilla. Fact of the matter is Cobb has to touch the rock and for whatever reason he didn't really get the rock until Fidler entered the game. Nice win on the road, and BTW Seiber stinks.

  • Author

Sucks to give one away like we did last week. But it sure feel good to win one like tonight. Tonight is how last week was supposed to have felt.

 

 

Cobb is amazing.

I'm sure Newton will be a fine QB for the Cats for years to come, but the offense with him in the game was ultra vanilla. Fact of the matter is Cobb has to touch the rock and for whatever reason he didn't really get the rock until Fidler entered the game. Nice win on the road, and BTW Seiber stinks.

 

The announcers kept talking about how good Seiber was...:ohbrother:

I just want to see some highlights before I go out...

No but jumping the gun and wasting a red shirt season for Newton was the worst coaching decision. Unless they play him to gain experience.

 

He will continue to play, as will Fidler.

The announcers kept talking about how good Seiber was...:ohbrother:

 

:lol:

That was big, but it was at home and everyone wasn't giving him heat. Also I would say that team was better than this one. This is a game that we needed badly to not lose faith.

 

I understand that, but still, it was a win over the #1 team in the nation. I'd take that one over this one. But this win is big. I wish Auburn hadn't gotten destroyed last week so that this win would have more impact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.