Boone Frosh Ending Strong -

taytan2489

Boone beat Cov Cath 32 to 13 last night. I heard 2 - 60 yd. TD's from running back Jake(not sure of last name), 10 yd TD from Jet Williams out of Wildcat formation and 10 yd TD from Mustafa Diaw. Also heard line played just as well against Cov Cath as they did against Ryle. Kid named Peterman has come on strong on Boone's line and Ian Grimes was great at linebacker. No throwing tonight for Boone their QB has been sick..all running. Not sure about CC players or what they did, only spoke spoke to Boone parent. It's a shame Boone isn't in top 4 for playoffs since they've really come together at the end of the year.

Congrats!

Wow....CCH seems very inconsistent. They could have been undefeated going into yesterday but have had some lackluster games.

Does anybody know if CCH still makes the playoffs?

CovCath had a already made the playoffs.

I also heard, not sure if they did it,but they were going to play alot of kids

who did not get playing time during the year.

CovCath had a already made the playoffs.

I also heard, not sure if they did it,but they were going to play alot of kids

who did not get playing time during the year.

Just a follow up

Talked to someone who went to the game.

Boone Co. just beat the Colonels up and down the field.

Just a follow up

Talked to someone who went to the game.

Boone Co. just beat the Colonels up and down the field.

I was at the game last night and that is how I saw it as well. Boone played very well and blocked and ran up and down the field on the Colonels. They had no answer for the Boone running game. Cov Cath also had alot of offensive mistakes and dropped balls. Good win for Boone.

Wow - Congrats to Boone County! That RB for Boone is Jake "Hudson" BTW. It is a shame that they missed the playoffs, as they may be playing as well as anyone right now. I guess the Boone win against CC this week puts last week's game against Ryle into perspective. Maybe Ryle wasn't as off as some had thought (Ryle winning just 11-8). It looks like Boone is just playing that good now.