Cooper 28 Scott 27

Eagle 4 Life

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sowder was the man tonight for the Eagles. He was the difference in giving the Eagles a chance to win. He made some great passes and runs all night for the Eagles on offense and I can't tell you how many tackles he was in on on Defense. As I said earlier in the prediction thread, Sowder is all the Eagles have and they will live and die by his play this year. Hopefully the senior, as well as the rest of the team, will get a win under their belt sometime this year. They should have a great chance when they play Bellevue.

Sowder was the man tonight for the Eagles. He was the difference in giving the Eagles a chance to win. He made some great passes and runs all night for the Eagles on offense and I can't tell you how many tackles he was in on on Defense. As I said earlier in the prediction thread, Sowder is all the Eagles have and they will live and die by his play this year. Hopefully the senior, as well as the rest of the team, will get a win under their belt sometime this year. They should have a great chance when they play Bellevue.

Sowder is a great athlete and is a great kid. I do hope they get a win this year he deserves it and not to go 0-10 in his senior year. Those kids work hard and I wish them the best of luck the rest of the year.

Heartbreaking loss for the Eagles. Zach Sowder played his heart out. #1 for Cooper did the same. The kid (Cooper RB) had to have well over 200 yards rushing. Cooper never led in the game until 25.4 seconds to go. They never gave up. Great job Cooper. Congratulations on the win.

Scott owned that game... PERIOD!

I thought Cooper would manhandle them and I was dead wrong.

#25 & #47(i think) played amazing for Scott, Its a shame they had to lose.

Coach Borchers better figure out quick that he just can't hand the ball off

to #1 and win the game. He has plenty of talent along side #1 and needs to use it. On the flip side, a win is a win and I give Cooper credit for not folding when the chips were down. This was the best $5.00 I have spent in a long time. Great game.

Scott owned that game... PERIOD!

I thought Cooper would manhandle them and I was dead wrong.

#25 & #47(i think) played amazing for Scott, Its a shame they had to lose.

Coach Borchers better figure out quick that he just can't hand the ball off

to #1 and win the game. He has plenty of talent along side #1 and needs to use it. On the flip side, a win is a win and I give Cooper credit for not folding when the chips were down. This was the best $5.00 I have spent in a long time. Great game.

Zach Sowder is #25 and is the heart and soul of that team. He is the unquestioned leader and its a shame that he had to go out with a loss tonight.

I like Cooper's young talent also, but I don't think they have another runner that runs as hard as #1. He's has deceptive speed and will deliver a blow while running. If the running back is getting the job done, keep feeding him, and if he had over 200 yards as previously stated, I would do the same as coach Borchers in a close game. Good job Cooper Coaches and players on battling it out to the end. It doesn't matter who controlled the game, just who had the most points at the end. Keep working hard and getting better.

According to the paper, Bradley had 268 yards and at least more than 70 called back from one of the many penalties Cooper had on the night. I believe he had a 5 yard run called back with 40 seconds left in the first half and I know of a couple of more 10 plus yard runs called back as well. Scott dominated the line for most of the game and just ran out of gas. Bradley may be the hardest runner to bring down in NKY this year, and yes I know about Simpson. I don't think he is as fast as Simpson and Simpson is a great, hard runner, but the runs I've seen Bradley make are just as good. I really thought, after reading the reports on here about Scott before the game, that Cooper would win rather easily. I was wrong as well as Scott outplayed them for all but 25 seconds but Cooper boys kept fighting until the end. I still don't see them keeping it too close against the 6A teams at the end of their schedule but I hope I'm wrong.

Also, one of our Freshman, Taylor Centers, made his varsity debut in the first half as defensive end. This Freshman group will be making several debuts on varsity next year, IMO..

I am a Scott fan, and I highly doubt that they will beat Bellevue. JMO though.